Chapter #3

Harry's Point of View

I don't know what it is about the car, but it has sets my Hay-fever right off, thankfully I'm not sneezing but it is getting a bit hard to breathe which means the bloody tablet I took earlier is only half working. I start shifting around and suddenly I feel my stomach drop. Shit! I cursed to myself.

"Driver! We need to turn around!" I call out startling the lads

"Sorry Mr. Styles no can do. I'm under strict orders."

"You don't understand!" I cough. Crap! I can feel my lungs begin to struggle.

"Again, I'm sorry Mr. Styles." the driver states. Louis taps me on the shoulder and link our hands together. I sigh at his touch, but it doesn't help my breathing.

"What's wrong love?" worry lacing his voice. I start playing with his fingers, a red shade of embarrassment colouring my cheeks.

"I forgot my inhaler." Louis sensing my discomfort, smiles wishfully at me before producing an inhaler. I stare incredulously at my husband while I take a hit of my puffer. Louis laughs softly at the look.

"You're not dying on me spouse." His eyes doing that cute crinkle thing that they do. It's almost like my dimples. I poke them because why not. I'm married to the guy I can poke his eye crinkles if I want to. I hear the lads laugh and a camera shutter go off. Louis flips them off.

"You know Niall you have to send every photo you take to me." Louis expresses.

"Yeah I know, I also have to send them to your sisters (those old enough to have a phone), your parents and your in-laws." Niall laughs when I cut him a glare.

"You're kidding me right?" Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis laugh harder at my tone. Louis takes my inhaler off me and puts it back from wherever he got it from.

"Nope." Niall replies proudly, popping the 'P' at the end. I flip them all off and sulk into Louis' chest, who proceeds to wrap me tightly in his arms and the lads trail off into a meaningless conversation about random ass stuff that I just don't care enough about to keep up with. Pretty soon I feel the car slow down, Louis gently shakes me. I let out a groan and stretch, all my bones crick and crack. Louis presses an open mouth kiss to my temple and my cheek before taking my hand and helping me out of the car.

"You look so tired baby. I'm sorry you have to come out." I smile a little with only half a dimple showing.

"It's not your fault. You and Liam tried." I pull him into a quick hug that if anybody walked they would think it was nothing more than a 'Bro' hug. We smile at each other and caught up with the lads that didn't notice our little moment.

The venue that we have to enter looks more like a nightclub than anything else. I mean the name of it even gives it away. '24 Down'.
We are soon approached by who we assume is the bouncer, but shit this man is 6"3 and built like a Rugby player with chocolate coloured skin and a deep voice. "Name?" I mean, damn! I thought my voice was deep.

"One Direction." Louis says taking point because he feels as the oldest it's his responsibility. Liam just rolls his eyes in disbelief as he feels like he always have to watch Louis to make sure he didn't intentionally break something whenever we do an interview or music video. The bouncer looks us up and down but really focuses on Niall and I.

"You two" pointing at Niall and myself. "IDs please". We hand them over. The guy nods before handing them back. "Alright. You lot may enter but you..." the bouncer again points directly at me, completely singling me out and looked me right in the eyes "You're not allowed near the bar under any circumstances. This is meant to be a 21 and over party but seeing that you're our high-profile clients tonight I have no choice but to let you in, however, I'm going to be very blunt with you, if this was up to me, I'll be calling you a cab and sending you on you home. Do we understand each-other?" After shivering at his tone, I could imagine Louis calling his bluff just to prove a point to management but Liam sent him a look which screamed "don't make a scene". Louis sighed deeply as if his soul had just left his body, and sent to a wink my way to remind me that I hadn't answered the bounce's question so I quickly nodded to show that I understood and was happy to comply. The bouncer whose name we never found out, breaks eye contact with me and turns his attention to the lads.

"Which one of you is the eldest?" Louis sheepishly raises his hand. The bouncer cocks an eyebrow but says nothing until Louis drops his hand. "No alcohol is to be served to this one..." He points at me yet again "That includes buying it for him. I will be informing the bar staff about this. If I see him even have a sip you are all out on your arses. Understand?!" We all nod. The bouncer walks us to the door and opens it. We call out a "Thank you." and make our way inside. I can understand the bouncer's hesitation when I see what's inside. It's a full house and its topless night for the waiters (which means men and women tits are on display). God I want to go home now! I hear Louis groan next to me and Liam looks wearily around. Niall and Zayn have already left us and taken off for the bar probably didn't notice or care. What's worse is hearing Louis swear about something other than the half naked people.

"Fucking smoke machines! Why do they need so many fooking smoke machines?!" Louis seethes intertwining our hands "The fooking losers know he has asthma right! Are they trying to kill him?!"

"Let's just find a table." Liam suggests trying to impose a sense of calm. Louis sighs heavily and pulls me towards a booth. Thankfully it was big enough to fit five people.

"This is fooking ridiculous." Louis continues his rant once we're seated. Louis and I on one side and Liam on the other. The backs of the booth were high enough to hide us from view, so I leant my head on Louis shoulder.

"I'm going to be fine Lou." I state but it went unheard,

"And the bloody age limit. They are aware you're the youngest one out of the lot of us and some countries actually have an '21 and over' limit.", Liam just nods agreeing with everything Louis is spewing from his mouth, knowing saying anything will just piss him off more and unfortunately this is where I have to chuckle. The fans have seen Liam 'Daddy Direction' Payne but no one has seen Louis 'Overprotective Brother/Friend/partner' Tomlinson and let me tell you right now, it's on full display. You can tell by the way his eyes track Zayn's and Niall's movements at the bar during his whole speech and the way he directed Liam and I into the booth and before we even got the chance to sit down he called the waiter over to wipedown our table twice! And finally, you can tell by the protective arm he has wrapped around my waist and I can't help but think to myself as the slight laughter fads is...
'this is going to be a long night'.