Chapter #6

Louis' Point of View

Shit! Fuck! Harry is on the verge of having a panic attack and this stupid moron just isn't getting the fooking message that the curly headed lad isn't interested and if Harry wasn't taken by me, this guy still wouldn't be Harry's type. Fooking hell! I need to do something before this escalates even further so I do the first thing that pops into my head and slide me free hand up to Harry's chin gently taking it with me fingertips and turning his face towards me, then I lay one on him. It took a second for him to catch on but when he did it was magical. Thank God that this booth was pretty well hidden from prying eyes. Harry relaxes into the kiss, he's eyes sliding shut. Mine on the other hand struggle to stay open, wanting to keep a noticeable watch of the situation plus I can see and feel Harry's breathing has even out, but his complexion still hasn't regained its natural colour. I break the kiss and turn back to the creepy motherfucker. Harry's head falling onto my shoulder in peaceful contentment.

"This is the part where you fook off." I all too calmly state which makes all the boys cringe and Harry flinch. I press me lips to his head in order to keep him calm, Harry sighs heavily. My job right now is to keep him calm. I need him to remain calm.

"Nah. This is the part where I take him home and show him what a real snog looks like." the creepy guy says. Me world turns to red but before I could say anything Harry is standing and glaring at the dude with everything he has and if looks could kill! You know what I mean? He would be dead ten times over. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid, Harry getting worked up.

"I believe my brothers and partner has expressed that they want you gone and I share their sentiments entirely so why don't you take the fucking hint already and piss off" I shouldn't be turned on by this but it's very rare for Harry to lose his cool. Luckily the rational part of me brain kicks in and I make him sit back down and pull him into our previous position. I look up to see the guy is still sitting there next Liam. Niall and Zayn look like their ready to kick off any second now.

"Lovely! The cutie has a mouth on him. I wonder what it looks like wrapped my cock" Harry pales even more and takes on a green tinge and I thought I saw red earlier, this has nothing on what I'm seeing now. Oh boy! Management is going to cop it. Harry shouldn't be here in the first place.

"Get...out...of...here...now!" I demanded. Niall took a step back smiling knowingly, Liam mutters something about a funeral and Zayn steps up to my side, waiting,  with a demented smile plastered on his face. I could tell he was ready kick off and release the 'Bradford Badboy' but the guy just grabs Harry's drink takes a sip of it, places it down on the table before getting up, however as he walks past Niall, Niall shoulder checks him with enough force that the creepy guy stumbles but continues on his way and disappears into the crowd.

"Can we go home now please?" Harry softly asks. We all nod. We quickly finish off our drinks, however, before we move Harry asks for his inhaler which I passed to him, but his hands are shaking too much to press the button, taking it from him gently I held it to his mouth and watch as he inhales deeply. Once satisfied I grab his hand and help him stand then we quickly make our way with the rest of the lads to the door of the club so we can book a taxi and get the hell out of there.

In the taxi I tell the driver the location of the tour bus, but Harry cuts in with a single word "Home." I  proceed to tell the drive the address for our flat instead. When we arrive, the lads opted to stay at our house. We all got out and headed inside. The flat is a modest three-bedroom apartment with one bathroom. The master had its own ensuite. Basically, everyone can sleep comfortably in own space but instead we all headed for the lounge room which has a full wall entertainment unit complete with books, DVDs, Xbox and PlayStation games plus consoles, a full surround-sound system, a 55" inch flat screen TV, a three-seater by two-seater 'L' lounge chair, a love seat [daybed] and two recliners. Zayn and Liam took the recliners, Niall took the 'L' lounge and Harry and I took the love seat. Liam threw on the first movie he could find which happened to be 'Lilo and Stitch' and we all settled in, Niall even made himself popcorn. I grabbed a blanket and draped it over Harry and meself. Zayn and Liam both used the recliners to their advantage and for the first time that evening everything was peaceful.

The lads and I must have fallen asleep during the movie which isn't usual what was, was the fact I'm still awake. I mean everyone else is out cold, the end credits are rolling, it looks like Liam did his 'Daddy' thing and made sure Zayn and Niall had a blanket each and some pillows. Then it clicked. Harry. My Hazza was shaking, his breathing was rapid, his skin was flushed, pale looking and what scared me the most, his skin and finger nails were tinted blue. I whispered in his ear and attempted to shake Haz awake to no avail and then he started convulsing. Panicked, I rolled him over on to his back.

"Harry, baby... I need to you to open those beautiful emeralds for me!" I say shakenly but nothing happened. "Love! Darling! This isn't funny! Open your fooking eyes Harry!" I shouted waking up the lads. The next thing I knew Harry started shaking more and I knew what was coming. I couldn't believe it! My husband is going to have a seizure, he has never had one! I slid Harry off the love seat and on to the floor before moving things away from him (thank god I have a nurse for a Mum and me willing interest to understand her job), "You're all good baby. I'm right here." I called out as I hear Harry whimper while pulling the love seat back away from him. Liam got up from his spot.

"Louis what's going on?"

"Harry is about..." Harry went tensed and the vein on his neck stood out. Shit! "Scratch that he is having a seizure. Fook Liam! I need you grab his inhaler and then call an fooking ambulance! Now!" Liam nodded and did as I demanded. In the meantime, Zayn and Niall woke up and at this point Harry had stopped seizing, though he still didn't move or open his eyes.

"Louis what's wrong with Harry?"

"I don't know Nialler"

"How the fuck are you remaining so calm?!"

"I don't know Zayn. This is my husband. Who I know for a fact has never had a seizure in his life." I walked over to Harry and rolled him back onto his side and checked to see if damaged his cheeks or tongue during the seizure which thankfully he didn't and an added bonus it looked like he didn't lose control of his bowls either. "Liam! I need that fooking inhaler!" I yelled out causing Niall and Zayn to jump. I placed Harry's head on my lap and card my left hand through his curls and my right entangles with his left hand, at this moment Liam runs back into the lounge room carrying an inhaler and he was speaking to someone on the phone. I pressed the inhaler gently into Harry's mouth and pressed the button, he didn't inhale. I checked his pulse and screamed nobody murder "He's not breathing! Guys Harry's not breathing! Why isn't he breathing? Harry! H...A...R...R...Y!" and that's when I lost control of my emotions. Tears are running down my face as I removed Harry's head off my lap and rolled him on his back and as soon as that was accomplished that, I started CPR. "Come on Harry breath. Baby breath for me. You can't die on me Hazza! My spouse! Not yet! Not without me!" I begged, pleaded and rumbled in-between breaths and chest compressions.