The escape

It has been about 3 weeks since the man took the pup. Today when I woke up I had this wonderful idea to bring back the pup and told it to everybody. Since today is one of the dogcatchers shifts I decided to follow the car to where the man is keeping the pup. The coyote still taunts him and went out to prepare. I see the car. He already has some dogs. As he passes by we follow him through the forest. At noon I see that he finally has reached his destination. The building is called hillside animal shelter. It has a cat and a dog playing on a sign on the the top of the building. Some people come out to greet the dogcatcher and they each have one crate. I hate crates they are confining. Once they all line up they take turns going to the car and returning with a dog in their crate. I see a door that is wide open so I run in there while they aren't looking. I am surprised when I get inside because there are crates all over the place. I walk up and down the aisles trying to see if I could smell the pup. finally I do. And I see him too. He is luckily in one of the crates that are at the very bottom. I quickly try to unlock the crate door. I've seen the humans do this and memorized it. After that the pup gets out and I hear a whine and a whimper. There are two dogs two crates down that plead me to free them. So I do I teach them all how to open a crate and the tallest ones open the crates at the top. I see lots of dogs greet each other and then turn to me as their new leader. So I do what is logical and dash outside with everybody after me. The people where barely coming in when we knocked them over with such force that they drop the crates and they split open and the dogs inside get out. Then after hey all come out I head towards the forest as fast as I coud.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while😞. I am just busy cause of school and I got track and field practice three days a week and I come back really tired. But hey I updated!! ( after a couple months😒)