The last of my years

~~~~WARNING: going to be a sad chapter~~~~~
I continued my life with my pack. I was happy and so were the rest. Falling Snow and Golden feather had more litters, and some of the pups left to make more packs. Eagle Feather and I became old and I left my leadership to my daughter the white one, her name was midnight moon. She was a brave girl and protective of us,I knew she would make a great leader. Soon she admitted another dog, a male, he was white with red markings and they had pups together. I saw my grand pups and was happy. During the years I saw some of the dogs that I saved from the pound before, they were thriving. They learned how to avoid the dog catcher. About 14 years after I was born I felt a sudden great weakness come over me. I left to the place where I had my pups and payed there, Eagle feather came with me. He licked me as I slipped away from him and I heard him whimper then howl. I lived life well and it was my time to leave earth and become young again, and take care of my loved ones from above. As I watched from above, I noticed that Eagle feather stayed loyal and never did he set out to find one last mate. A year later he joined me. My brother lived two years after that then came to us, and his mate soon after. She was too grief filled and died of grief. She seemed happy to join us since she got to see her mate again, and watch her pups too. Before I left I made a journey to visit sunrise, he too had pups, and his pack was going along well. But I'm happy here with some of the dogs I cared for the most.

THE END
_______________________________________
Well that's the end of my first book. Sorry for making the end of it sad.😢😥
Dogs at the top are(top left going down) FallingSnow snow's pups, Kiche, streaming rivers pups, middle dog is obviously streaming River,top right is golden feather , below her is Eagle feather, then midnight moons mate. Sorry just noticed Falling snow is missing😛. Oh well he is all white though, i think. Description of him is in the beginning of the story.