The humans part 2

The humans are nice. They did not hurt us and they let us eat the meat loaf, which is good. They are a family of two adults and two young ones, i think they are called children. It is fun to play with the children. They are very playful, very much like pups. It is now night time and we need to go to sleep. The humans put a short box full of newspaper next to the crate. They added some towels in the crate to make it comfortable. I sampled the crate and it is actually real comfy and cozy, so i sleept with Falling Snow at my side. We went to a very deep sleep. Today the humans locked us up in the crate and took us to a box with wheels. I think they called it a car. We have arrived at a place were many humans are walking in and out with different types of animals. Such as dogs, cats( which i was temped to chase), rabbits, hamsters and some even had mice. The humans carried us into the building, and Falling Snow and I found ourselves in a world of different types of animals and humans. The humans took us to the back left side to a room. From there they took a seat with a small board with a paper attached and filled it in. After they returned it the children started to carry and pet us. I am relaxed now. A lady opened a door i have not noticed. She called someone named"james and chrissy." The kids look at each other and the smile. They carried us into a white room and are now taking Falling Snow and i out of the crate and onto a cold smooth table. A man came out of another room i did not notice. He asked the adults some questions and is now telling the children something. I think the man is telling them something exciting becuase the children started to smile alot and say yes! Then he got a needle and a syringe and got Falling Snow to another room. Now the children are assuring me that he is going to be okay. One adult went to the other room with the man. The child that i think is a girl said that her name is chrissy and that her brother is james. Now i get who the man was calling. Chrissy said that the man was the doctor. Later the doctor came back with Falling Snow and took me into the room that he had just come from.