New friends

Our new friend is nice and she told us that her name was golden feather. While she was talking I went over to the other stray and I noticed that he is a handsome black and white dog. I could tell you that he was an angel that fell out the sky. He noticed me too and and I guess he felt the same because he just looked down and away in a way that says that if dogs could blush, he would. I sat next to him and am now gathering my breath to start a conversation. I asked him about how he became a stray and he practically has the same life as I do. We both were born strays and have been owned and are strays again. I guess it s safe to say that I like him now. Both of our new friends just told us good news, they are going to travel with us. At least I will be able to see the handsome dog, whose name is eagle feather.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey people!! Okay so all these dogs are around the same age. You might be wandering about what happened to chrissy and james. It is simple. They. Thought. That. The. Dogs. Were. Eaten. By. A. Bear. And eventually forgot about the dogs. Falling Snow is looking for a mate at this time. Yes I know it's early but that is what a male dog does until he finally gets a chance to when he is one year old.