The days that follow

So I walk over to Eagle feather and snarl at him. He looks at me like I'm a rabid dog. I ask him why he was flirting with her and he responds saying" she was pretty and smelled pretty too. I thought that maybe I can have pups with her since you never seem to take interest in that." Oh wow instead of just waiting, this boy just can't wait can he? So I say whatever and scold him by making him submit to me and promise to never do that again, and I nip his ear.

At this time I'm about two years old and it's winter again. But there's a problem with me and I don't like it. It's the feeling of becoming a mother. We'll I'm not expecting pups but I long for some of my own. Eagle feather has grown excited and plays with me a lot. Until one day when that changed. We where playing around and I dashed into the forest away from the others and submitted to Eagle feather. After that the days were pretty much the same until it started getting close to spring and I got fat. I demanded a lot of food by then. One day during spring I was feeling different and I needed to stay away from the others. I made my self a little comfortable nest to,lie down in and waited from get better. I did get better but after I gave birth to four heavenly puppies that I adored so much. It was hard work but I had them and they all seemed healthy. All of them had some white on their fur and most of them looked like their father except for the spots. One was white, one brown,another one grey, and one was golden colored. I thought that they were gorgous. I admired them as they fed off of my milk. They are all done now and I called my mate over to see the grand prize. He was shocked he licked them all causing them to squirm around. He had proudness glowing in his eyes and he made himself his own nest beside mine so that he could sleep near us.