ℝ𝕦𝕟➳𝕊𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕡 ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤

I ran out of the door as fast as I could

I ran out of the door as fast as I could. My father had hit me and he had gotten himself drunk. He promised me that after my mother's death by a drunk driver, he said he'd never drink. He broke his promise and now look where we are. Tears were flooding down my face and everything was a blur. This kind of stuff didn't happen to socs very often but here we are. Before I knew it I was on the east side. I had stopped running at this point but I had no clue where I was. I looked around and saw the DX. I walked inside and ducked into an aisle. I wiped my tears and grabbed a soda setting it on the counter. I looked up and was met with beautiful blue eyes.

"Uh, hi," I said blushing and looking away.

"Hi!" He said cheerfully. "Hey, are you ok? You seem like you've been crying." I sighed and kept looking down.

"No. No, I'm not ok. My da-dad just hit me." I whispered trying not to break into tears. He jumped over the counter and hugged me tightly. I cried into his chest and he stroked my hair. "Why are you being so nice to me? You don't even know my name." I said sniffling and looking up at him.

"I'm helping you because I don't like seeing pretty girls cry." I smiled and got lost in his eyes. We stood like that for a while just swaying back and forth to the music playing through the DX.

"I'm Sodapop."

"Y/N."

"Hm, a pretty girl with a pretty name. What more could a guy ask for? I can think of something>" He said cocking an eyebrow.

"And what is that?"

"A date." He smirked and laughed. 

"Why not?"

✾✾✾