ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕤➳𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖

She drove into the small town

She drove into the small town. She had finally done it. She ran away from home. She didn't like her home so the only option was to leave it. She had been driving for days now and she was done. She pulled into the gas station to refill and get some snacks.

She around and got some chips and soda(No pun intended). "This and a full tank of gas please." She said digging the money out of her bag. She looked up and was met dark green eyes.

"I-uh, sure." He said bringing up the items. "Have a good day."

"Um, sorry to ask, but do you, uh, have a place I might be able to stay? I just ran away from home and need somewhere to go. I Y/N by the way."

"Steve Randle. I might know a place do you need a job?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

"You know how to work a cash register?"

"No, but I know how to work on cars." She said smirking and reading an eyebrow. Steve smirked and grabbed her hand bringing her to the garage.

"I haven't been able to find the problem on this car. You fix it you can have the job." She smiled and slid under the car. She worked for two hours and finally found the problem. She fixed it in no time.

"Oh, Steve!" She yelled. Steve walked in and she turned the key and the car started up. She smirked at Steve's face of shock.

"You've got the job." She smiled and walked over to him. She hugged him and smiled.

"Thanks." And then she pecked him on the lips and pulled away laughing. "About that plac-" She was cut off by another kiss and being dragged to the back room.

Let's just say they had a pretty good night.