ℍ𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖➳𝔹𝕠𝕓 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕠𝕟

The rain ran down her bare arms as she walked

The rain ran down her bare arms as she walked. She was lost. She had gone to the drive-in alone and ended up wandering. She desperately needed someone to pick her up. She took shelter under a nearby tree at a park. She noticed a group of boys standing around laughing and having a good time. She watched for awhile intrigued.

She jumped with thunder shook the ground beneath her. She let out a yelp and the boys noticed her. The 'leader' walked over to her.

"You alright?" He was tall with blue eyes and blonde curly hair. He had a dark red sweater on.

"If I'm being honest, no." She said. 

"Need a place to stay?"

"That'd be nice, my parents don't care anyway."

"Bob. Bob Sheldon." That's how she knew him. He was a big-time soc.

"Y/N L/N." He shook her hand. They walked to his car as he waved goodbye to his car. He had his arm draped around the girl's shoulder in a comforting way. The drive was quiet aside from the radio playing softly in the background. They arrived at the girl's house after about ten minutes.

"One thing before you go, would you wanna, uh, go to the dingo tomorrow?"

"Sure. See you soon Sheldon." She giggled and went inside.