ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕝𝕤➳ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕕

She laid her head in the boy's lap

She laid her head in the boy's lap. The boy acted and tried to be tough, but she was his weakness. He loved her with all his heart.

She felt the same way about him. She used to be one of the most popular socs in all of Tulsa. That was until she had met Curly.

She was walking along the streets with her at the time boyfriend, Bob Sheldon. The walked past an alley when she saw him. He was smoking a cigarette. He was HOT. 

"Y/N sweetheart, we better go, the greasers hang around here." He scoffed loud enough for the boy to hear. He looked up and glared at Bob. 

"What'd you say, Sheldon?" He spat. Bob let go of the girl's hand and walked over to him.

"Nothing."

"Bob! C'mon, can we go pleased?" The girl pleaded to drag Bob away. She mouthed sorry to the boy and he winked making her blush. This was the first time she saw him. She had broken up with Bob the next day and went to find the boy. She found him in the same place.

"Hi." She said walking up to him. He smirked.

"Curly Shepard."

"Y/N L/N."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He winked making her blush and look down.

"I'm gonna call you Curls." She said smugly. He laughed.

"Wanna go to the dingo?"

"Sure."

That was two years ago. The two were madly in love by now and they knew it. Bob Sheldon was murdered last year and that shook everyone up. But she wouldn't give any of it up for anything.