𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟'➳ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕕

"Ange, please tell me your lying

"Ange, please tell me your lying."

"I'm sorry but it's true. I found the pills last week."

It couldn't be true. Curly couldn't be dealing. You had been dating him for almost three years at this point. Angela left the house and I collapsed to my knees. I head the door open again and someone rushed over to me.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

I looked up and Curly. "What do you think is wrong?!" I yelled. He looked taken aback and stood up running his hands through his hair.

"I don't know! What the hell is wrong?"

"Would you like to explain the pills Ange found in your room last week?" I snapped taking out the bag. His eye widened and regret washed over his face.

"I-I, I, uh," He sighed and sat on the couch.

"Curly! Why the hell would you deal?"

"Because! I was going to get something for you!" My face softened soon turning to confusion.

"What?"

"I wish this could go better, but, I was going to buy you a ring and ask you to marry me." He sighed. I gasped and a hand flew to my mouth.

"Really?" I whispered. He stood up and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me placing his head on mine. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. But seriously. Will you marry me?"

"Yes."