Prisoner

I've been here for 5 days. Everyday I'm dragged from my cell into a room. I'm placed on a cold metal slab, and the guards chain me up and leave. Haggar then comes and questions me. I will never betray my team. Even if they're better off without me. They don't need me, that's why I'm still here. In return for my silence, she comes up with all sorts of creative ways to punish me. Today is no different.

"Blue paladin," she hisses. "You shall be spared if you just answer my questions." "Never, bitch" I spat."You think you're so tough? We both know you're bound to break soon enough." Then the witch smiles evilly. "Let's begin then."

She shoots her magic at me. It feels as though 100,000 volts of electricity is bolting through me. A scream tears through my body. My body felt numb when the pain ceased. The first day here, she electrocuted me.

Haggar lifted my chin up and held a blade to my right cheek. She pushed the blade harshly, dragging it down all the way to my collarbone. She repeated this on my other cheek. I bit back a cry. Blood painted my cheeks and dripped onto my rags. With the now bloodied knife, she cut open my shirt. She handed the blade to a guard who had been ordered to come in. "Add more scars to his back."she commanded. The guard did so. The second day I was here, she cut me with a blade.

After what felt like eternity, Haggar ordered the guard out. With the blood dried on my face and back, I looked like a killer. I knew what was coming next. Burning. She lit a fire ball in her left hand and touched the flame to my wrist. I already knew what this felt like. The burning of my skin. Back on earth, I did this to myself before Hunk got me to stop. The sensation that was once bitter satisfaction, was now my torture. She burned 5 rings on both my arms. The third day, I was burnt.

Haggar snapped her fingers and two guards dragged me to an arena. Oh god, no. The gate opposite of the one I came through opened to reveal a Galra soldier. I was thrown down to the floor along with a blaster rifle. I got up and picked up the familiar weapon. I waited as the Glara soldier ran at me with his sword. I got into a fighting stance. My legs felt weak,and I was in no shape to fight. If I wanted to see the next day, my team, or mi familia ever again, I have to fight. And in order to live, I'd have to kill. The fourth day, I was forced to kill to survive.

I stood, panting over the dead body of the soldier. I'm a killer. I know what's next. The wounds on my side tingle at the dread. I'm taken back to the room. Haggar binds me again to the slab. I'm sore and wounded all over. I can barely stand up by myself. I'm exhausted and hurt. At this point, it's almost like Haggar is having the time of her life watching me suffer. I'm too weak to even talk. I remember the way Haggar slinked to me, a dagger in her hand. Her mouth curved upward in a twisted The fifth day, yesterday, I was stabbed.

But to my utter surprise,it's not a dagger I see in her hand. In between Haggar's boney fingers, is a syringe filled with an opaque blue liquid. I'm not sure whether to be relieved or shit scared. She walks up to me and laughs her creepy laugh. "Paladin, I've enjoyed myself, watching how pathetic you are." Called it. "But yet, you refuse to answer. So I've made this concoction." She waved the syringe. My face twisted into one of pure terror. "I need to test this. So, blue paladin, do you want to see your team again?" She plunges the syringe in my arm, mercilessly. The last thing I see is Haggar smiling down at me. The world crumbles away, and succumbs to the darkness.

...

I'm planning on this being a 3 part story, so each part is gonna be pretty short. I'm gonna start posting on the weekends (either Saturday or Sunday) and Wednesday. Starting next week.