Suicide Note

Just to clarify something, this is Modern AU thing, so none of the Voltron stuff. Also, the animation above is completely unrelated. I love this song, and I found a animation and was over the moon. So, ya. Enjoy!

Trigger warning: blood, cutting, major character death

...

One fish, two fish

Lance and Kieth

Teardrops,

Lance crying his heart out, wanting an escape.

Blood spots

The blood from Lance's wrists drips to the floor, staining the white tiles. In his other hand, a knife. He had found his escape.

Red wrists,

Lance loved seeing scarlet ooze out of the cuts he made.

Blue lips

He began to lose color due to the blood loss. He heard Kieth banging and shouting outside of the bathroom door.

First kiss,

He remembers his and Kieth's first kiss. He had felt so free.

Last kiss

Kieth got through the door, crying. Lance, knowing he may die, poured his everything into a kiss. An apology and a farewell.

My wish,

Lance then cupped Kieth's sobbing face with weak hands. "I love you."

Death wish

The blood loss was catching up to him. His breaths became shallow and less frequent. This is what he'd wanted.

One lie,

Kieth finished talking to 911. "You're gonna be fine, Lance." he heard Kieth say. "You're gonna be fine."

Goodbye

Lance breaths out with his last breath, "I love you, Kieth. I'm sorry."

And the world is eaten by the dark.

One fish, two fish 

Red fish, blue fish

Teardrops, blood spots 

Red wrists, blue lips 

First kiss, last kiss

My wish, death wish

One lie, goodbye 

...

Short, I know. I'm really sorry. I seriously need ideas tho. I'm literally typing things up that I've already written in a journal. Please help meeee. Also, I wrote this poem a while ago, and I just found a way to relate Lance to this.