Chapter 22

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. THERE IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Betty POV

We got home and Jughead decided to come inside and hang out for a little bit.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure. What movie?" He said sitting on the couch.
"Hmmmm rebel without a cause?"
"Betts , we watch that movie all the time." He laughed.
"Pleaseeeee, it's my favorite." I whined giving the puppy dog eyes.
"Fine" he sighed.
"Thank you!!" I celebrated giving him a kiss on the cheek and going to the kitchen to make popcorn. When I went back into the living room I decided to cuddle into Jug.

Halfway through the movie I started crying and didn't notice it.

"Betts? Hey what's wrong?" Jug asked me concerned.
"I'm sorry for breaking up with you" I cried.
"Baby, I understand. That doesn't even matter anymore because we're back together. Okay?" He said.
"I know but-"
"No buts. I know why you did it. You were scared. It's okay." He tried to console me.
After I took a few deep breaths and calmed down I asked him what I had been wanting to ask him since therapy.
"Do you um. Do you still love me?" I asked him nervously.
"Of course I do. I love everything about you." He said. I smiled at that.
"I love you, too" I said. We kissed and then watched the movie until I started to think about our future.

I was brought out of my thoughts by hearing my name being called.
"Betts?" He asked and I looked at him. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" I smiled at that.
"Nothing. I'm just thinking about the future." I said.
"What about it?" He asked curiously and I went pink. "Come on, don't be getting all shy and embarrassed. It's just me" he said and kissed my forehead.
"Just how I want to marry you and have kids and that cliché stuff" I said and looked down.
"You don't have to get embarrassed about that because I want it all too." He said and my face lit up.
"Really?!" I asked excitedly.
"Really." He said and I kissed him.
"How many kids would you want?" I asked curiously cuddling back into him.
"Hm. I haven't really thought about that. What about you?"
"Well, I want at least 2 and at most 3." I said and he smiled. We kissed again and finished the movie.

"Jug?" I asked when the movie was over.
"Hm?"
"You know how I was supposed to go to New York to study journalism?" I asked.
"Yea, what about it?" He asked confused.
"I don't want to." I said.
"Is this about long distance because-"
"No, its not about that. It's just." I sighed. "Ever since I was attacked I don't want to leave and I don't want to be alone." I confessed.
"Baby, you wouldn't be alone. You'd have Veronica and Cheryl"
"It's not just being alone. Journalism isn't what interests me anymore." I sighed.
"What does interest you, now?" He asked curiously.
"You would think I'm crazy and dreaming too much." I sighed.
"Baby, when have I ever judged one of your crazy ideas?" He laughed.
"Never" I smirked.
"And when have any of these ideas failed?"
"Never" I smiled.
"Exactly, now tell me what it is." He smirked.
"Well ever since the attack, I've looked for organizations for people who have gone through something similar. And they have them but not on the East Coast. They're all towards the West Coast. So, I want to go to business school and started an organization for victims of sexual assault or harassment." I said.
"Wow." He said shocked. I couldn't tell if he was excited or thought it was dumb. So I did the only thing I could think of. I got up and ran to my room. When I got there I ran to my bed and cried. Then I heard knocks on the door.

"Betty?" Jughead asked as he entered.
"What?" I asked through my tears.
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"Because. I know it's stupid. And I know it's going to be hard and people are going to judge me. But, the one person that I needed to believe in me didn't say anything when I told them and it sucks." I cried.
"Betty, Who said I don't believe in you?" He asked and I thought for a minute.
"No one." I looked down.
"I do believe in you. More than you know. And I know you could do it because you make everything you want, happen. So I know you would make this happen too." I smiled. "I was just shocked. I wasn't expecting this to be what you want to do, but if it is I support you 100%." He said.
"Thank you. And I'm sorry I freaked out and ran. I've been very emotional lately because it's getting to that time." I said looking down.
"Hey, it's okay. I've dealt with you being emotional once a month for 2 years already. And I will deal with it for the rest of our lives. Okay?" He said.
"Ugh can we talk about something else? I hate talking about that." I said.
"Why baby? You gotta learn to go with the flow." He said with a smirk and my face went red. I buried my head into his shoulder.
"Stoppp" I whined.
"Fine" he chuckled.

"Juggieee" I said with a smile looking at him.
"Oh no, what do you want?" He asked.
"Can we try the massage therapy thing now?" I asked.
"Okay, but I'd you get uncomfortable or scared or anything, please tell me and I will stop okay?"
"Okay."
"Where do you want the massage?" He asked.
"Hmm....my back?" I asked.
"Sure."

I laid down and he started to massage my back. I didn't panic or anything. It was actually relaxing. So relaxing I feel asleep and didn't even realize it.

I woke up the next day with a text from Jug.

Juggie💙- hey baby, you feel asleep so I left. I'll see you at school! I love you❤️

I got ready for school and decided to wear my blue jeans, a white tang top, with a cute light pink sweater over it with my hair in a top knot and my plain white vans.

When I got to school only Toni was there so I decided to go chat.
"Hey, B! How are you?" She asked
"I'm doing really good. I took Jughead to therapy and we told eachother our feelings and why we broke up, then we realized we were both being stupid and got back together." I said smiling.
"Oh, thank god! You were both miserable without each other. Why did you break up if you don't mind me asking?" She asked cautiously.
"Well, I broke up with him because I was scared he would realize how broken I was and leave me. But, now I know that's not true." I said.
"I'm so happy for you guys" Toni said giving me a hug and I smiled at her.

The next few people to arrive were Kevin, Fangs, Cheryl, and Jughead. We were all making small talk when Veronica showed up.

"Well well well look who finally decided to join us." She said and I rolled my eyes. "What's with the attitude?" She asked me rudely.
I laughed.
"I'm the one with the attitude?" I asked madly.
"Uh yea. Who else would it be?" She said like it was the most obvious thing ever.
"You know what Veronica. I have put up with SO much shit from you and usually I don't care. But the fact that you know what I'm going through and say you'll be there for me, and then say my 'moping around' is an inconvenience for you is a new low. And it's something I'm not going to put up with. So until you realize that unless you lose the attitude, you will lose EVERYONE you love, don't talk to me." I said and started to walk away.
"Betty wait-" Veronica said chasing after me.
"Don't talk to me right now unless you want to get slapped!"
I yelled and went into the Blue and Gold.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWER!
So, I'm writing future chapters and want to know if you guys would prefer me ending the book after graduation and making a sequel with their future so this book would be around 30 chapters OR I can put their future in this book too so it would be like 50 ish. Please tell me what you would prefer!! Xoxo

A/N: I love this chapter! I love all the Bughead moments and seeing Betty finally snap on Veronica! Make sure to comment and vote! :)