14

Jaehyun's POV

The door bell rang and I went over to open it. I was expecting to meet a face but instead, I met a fist. I stumbled back as I winced in pain.

I looked back up.

Lee Taeyong.

He was glaring at me. " How dare you date Yoonjin? Out of so many people, why must you date my sister? " He screamed as he held onto my collar.

" Get your hands off of him! " Jieun ran over and pushed Taeyong away. I could feel the right side of my face being puffy.

Taeyong was mad, he was angry. He's an exact representation of a fuming bull. " Taeyong, listen. I really do love Yoonjin- " He cut me off.

" Bullshit. Even if you do, I will never allow you to date her because I know you and your dad are going to hurt her and i'm never letting that happen! " He raised his voice.

Jieun glared at him, " It's really lowly of you to use your fist instead of your words. " Taeyong scoffed as he looked over at Jieun.

" So it's okay for your dad to just get rid of me when I was almost done with shooting so that he could let his precious son have the role? " Jieun looked back at me.

" There's some misunderstanding- " Taeyong burst into laughter.

" Misunderstanding? Misunderstanding my ass. I know what kind of people your family is, and it's one that I will never let my family near to. " He said.

Taeyong glared at me, " Leave Yoonjin alone or else you'd regret it. " He walked off and Jieun ran over to me, helping me into the living room.

She took out the first aid kit and started to apply medication on my bruises. " Lee Taeyong is too much. He didn't even listen to our explanation. " Jieun said.

I winced in pain. " If I'm him, I would honestly do the same thing. " I said and she let out a sigh.

" You should've punched him back and- " I shook my head and she glared at me. I'm more of a talking guy rather than those that throw punches kinda guy, I just don't think it would help.

Not shading.

Yoonjin's POV

I was eating my lunch when Taeyong came back home and he was really, really mad. He walked over to me and slammed the table.

" Don't even bother looking for Jung Jaehyun after this. " He said and I was about to ask him more but he walked off before I could ask.

I wonder what he meant by that. I just hope he doesn't do anything to Jaehyun, he really didn't do anything wrong.

Donghyuck came running down, " Did you know where Lee Taeyong went before this? " I tbogugjr got a moment, it's probably Jaehyun's house or something.

" Probably to look for Jaehyun. " Donghyuck's eyes widened as she murmured oh no to himself.

" What is it? " I asked and he avoided eye contact. That's when I know something is off. Donghyuck is really bad at lying especially when it's something he doesn't know how to say it out.

He looked over at me for a second before signing. Donghyuck bit his lips, " Taeyong took out the first-aid kit and his fist is bruised. " My eyes widened.

I rushed up to his room and saw him bandaging his hand. " What did you do to Jaehyun? " I asked but Taeyong just ignored me.

" What the hell did you do? " I screamed and he stopped whatever that he was doing. He looked up at me.

" I punched him. " He said without any sign of remorse. I scoffed.

" So you think using violence can solve it? I can't believe you're so immature, Lee Taeyong. " I said and he looked away.

Donghyuck nudged me, " Taeyong did get hurt, look at his fist. " I scoffed.

" He punched someone and you're telling me I should pity him because he's hurt too. That's bullshit. " I said.

Taeyong stood up, " You don't know what will happen if you get close to Jung Jaehyun that scum! His family and him will hurt you! Don't you understand that i'm just protecting you? "

" I don't need you to protect me. I know what is to be done and I know what Jaehyun is like so don't make him sound like he's a jerk like you! " I pushed Donghyuck out of the way.

I went to my room and I locked the door.

I messaged Jaehyun, wondering how he is and I apologised on behalf of Taeyong.

Lee_Yoonjin: Jaehyun! i'm so sorry about what taeyong did T ^ T are you okay?

_Jeongjaehyun: i'm okay! don't worry about it.

I laid on the bed. I know Taeyong and how is he like. He's doing this because he doesn't want me to get hurt but this is making Jaehyun get hurt.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and I unlocked it. Donghyuck walked in and he sat on my bed. " I think you should break up with Jaehyun. "

" I will support you guys if everything is all good as long as you're happy but, it's not the first time you know Lee Taeyong. He hates Jaehyun so much. " He said.

" I'm just worried for Jaehyun at this rate. " I nodded and I agree. The fact that Taeyong started using his fist, I don't even know what I should do.

Donghyuck looked over at me. " This is a once in a life time opportunity. " I was confused but suddenly, he pulled me into a hug.

He patted my head, " Even though you're my noona but you can rely on me too. i'm grown up now. " I grinned.

" The baby of the family will never grow up. Even when you're 70, I will still think of you as a baby. " He rolled his eyes as he pushed me away.

" Shut up Yoonjin. You suck. " He burst into laughter as he left the room.

What Donghyuck said did make sense and i'm definitely worried about that. Taeyong rarely uses his fist, even if he wanted to, he would hold it in.

I ruffled my hair.

Maybe I should let Jaehyun go.

27th April 2020

ngl i'm enjoying communication part of college HAHHA i love talking to people if that makes sense :P but i'm an introvert so!

anyways please read my taeyong story! thank you v. much!!