7

Yoonjin's POV

" Hey! Are you done? " Taeyong screamed from the other side of the door. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before exiting.

He rolled his eyes, " Why are you taking so long? " He groaned as he pushed passed me.

I went down to the dining room to see my parents eating their breakfast. " Why do you look exceptionally pretty today? " My dad asked and I smiled.

" Is there a guy you like? " My mom wriggled her brows at me. I could feel heat rushing to my cheeks as I shook my head.

Honestly, I don't know why did I dress up today either. I took an hour to get ready by styling my hair and applying make up which is something I don't do.

" It's really weird because now you look like Taeyong. " Donghyuck said and I glared at him. Who in the right mind would want to look like your own brother?

Taeyong is pretty much free from morning shoots today so he's gonna be the one fetching me to school. After i'm done with my breakfast, I got into Taeyong's car.

" Is it for Jaehyun? " Taeyong asked.

I looked over at him with a confused face, " What do you mean by, is it for him? "

" The make up and hair. You don't usually dress up especially when it's for school. " He said without looking at me.

I bit my lips, " i'm your brother. You can't possibly lie to me because I'd know. " And it's true. I've never once lied to Taeyong because I would always be caught red handed.

Since young, Taeyong would be dragging me around so somehow he knows how I react when I lie. " I don't agree to you being with him. " He said.

I stayed quiet.

When we got to school, I got out of the car. " Bye. You don't have to fetch me after school. " I said and he looked over at me with a grin.

" I don't intend to. " He laughed as I slammed the door shut.

I turned around and I saw Jaehyun staring at me.

" So that's the reason why you rejected me. Because you already have someone. "

Jaehyun's POV

I turned my back against her as I walked towards my classroom. I can't believe out of so many people, she have to choose to date Lee Taeyong.

I felt bad towards him but I still feel really mad when I saw Yoonjin being together with him.

" Jung Jaehyun, Jung Jae- " She grabbed onto my wrist but I yanked it away really harshly. If she already have a boyfriend, she shouldn't play with me like that.

I scoffed, " You're really cruel, you know? Out of so many people, it have to be Lee Taeyong. " She wanted to talk but I didn't want to. I needed time alone.

I entered my classroom and I saw Johnny. Johnny is practically my closest friend, because he speak English I guess. It's easier to communicate.

" dang. dang. dang. " He said while shaking his head slowly as he looked at my sulking face as I entered the class room.

He placed his arm around my shoulders, " Here, drink some ice coffee to brighten your day. " I took a sip and he smiled.

" Savour the taste of the coffee in your mouth. Isn't it nice? " I shook my head and his smile slowly fades away.

He pushed me away, " Who are you again? I'm sorry, I don't have such friends with no good taste. " I smacked him and he chuckled.

" Why are you looking like a sour bean in the morning even before class starts? " I sat on his desk as I sighed.

" Stop sighing and start talking. " He said.

" Yoonjin. She's dating Lee Taeyong. " His eyes widened as he stood up screaming What, causing everyone to turn to look at us.

I shushed him and he apologised to everyone. " How did you know? " He whispered and I told him what I saw just now.

He scoffed, " Wow dude. Out of so many people, Yoonjin managed to get the heart of a world-class top model, Lee Taeyong who is also someone whom you feel apologetic towards. " I nodded and he wowed me.

" This shit is wild. " He said.

I whined, " Seo Young ho, What do I do now? " I kicked my legs in the air and he smacked me on the back.

" Are you sure they are dating though? Maybe they are just friends. " He said and I shook my head.

" Will you get up in the morning to fetch your friend to school? " I asked and he bit his lip as he shook his head.

He sighed. " Honestly if it's true that they're dating, you can't do anything about it. You've missed the chance and it's not anyone's fault but yours. "

Johnny stood up as he gave me a pat on the shoulder before walking out. In the midst of walking, he tripped over the leg of the chair. " I'm okay! " He screamed as he left the room.

I sat on my chair as I thought about it. It's true.

I just hope Lee Taeyong treats her right or else I wouldn't hesitate to snatch her away from him.

Yoonjin's POV

I groaned, " Now he thinks i'm dating Lee Taeyong. Seriously, out of so many people, he thinks i'm dating my own brother. " Ayeon laughed so hard.

" Okay, at least he didn't think you're dating Donghyuck because I would crack. " I smacked her and she stopped laughing.

" But why do you care so much about what he thinks? Everyone makes assumptions and usually you don't give a- " She looked over at me.

Ayeon's eyes widened as she gasped, " Unless you fell for Jung Jaehyun! " My eyes widened as I smacked her again.

" You even dressed up today. That is really suspicious. Lee Yoonjin, spill the beans. " She said and I shook my head.

" W-What do you mean? There's no beans here. " She smacked me at the back of my head as she forced me to talk.

I sighed, " Yesterday Jung Jaehyun helped an elderly woman and I saw, I guess I saw the other side of him and he asked me, if I like him. "

" I guess that question is just stuck in my head now and, I don't know! " I groaned and she smirked.

" Lee Yoonjin, do you know what I'm thinking? " I shook my head as I smacked her.

I smiled, " I don't want to know. "

" You definitely like Jung Jaehyun. "

9th April 2020

What do y'all think? :D

ngl if i'm Yoonjin, I would be disgusted to the core if anyone thinks I'm dating my brother.