13

Yoonjin's POV

I woke up and came to a conclusion that I shouldn't lie to Taeyong anymore. I had a dream that Taeyong chased after Jaehyun and literally wants him dead for dating me.

I washed up and walked to the living room to see Taeyong laying on the couch as usual.

The thing that would cheer him up the most is his favourite food. I'm not a very good cook so I need our cook to help us with it but hey, I did work him her to cook it for him.

" Can you teach me how to make galguksu? " She was pretty surprised. Someone like me who doesn't move around and have never cook for myself before is actually cooking something today.

She mixed in some flour and some other ingredients for the noodles, and mind you! this is handmade noodles okay! specially for Lee Taeyong!

I continued mixing the mixture while she makes the broth. After the broth starts to boil, I added the noodle inside and let it boil.

We placed the noodles in a bowl and garnish it nicely to serve it to Taeyong. " I made this specially for you! Lee Taeyong! " I grinned.

He seemed surprised, he raised a brow, " What do you want? " I shook my head and he doesn't seem to buy it.

He placed his chopsticks down, " Say it. "

" I think it's better for you to eat it first or else it's gonna be a waste. " He shook his head, insisting for me to say it right at this very moment.

Guys, welcome to Yoonjin's death day.

I sat down and he stared at me. Taeyong always gives off this vibe that makes me pee my pants, not literally but you get what I mean.

I gulped, " You know how you hate Jaehyun right? " He nodded, cursing under his breath as he glared at literally nothing.

" I-I, I-I- " Before I could continue, Donghyuck appeared and I'm not sure if he saved the day or ruined it.

" Lee Yoonjin is dating Jung Jaehyun. " Taeyong's eyes widened and he stood up. I cursed under my breath as I avoided his eye contact.

" You finish this yourself. " He said as he walked off.

Donghyuck looked over at me, " Hey, you know Lee Taeyong. He's probably going to his room to think about what he should do and probably slowly accept the fact that you're dating Jaehyun. "

" I don't know man! Taeyong rarely hates on someone and the fact that he hates my boyfriend, that sucks! " I groaned.

" Guess what? I can't relate. " He said as he walked off with a tub of ice cream in his hand.

I sighed as I went back to my room. I didn't want to let Jaehyun know that Taeyong hates him and our relationship.

I called Ayeon in hope that she could help me somehow. She came over and we sat on my bed, trying to figure out a way.

" Honestly there's no other way than to wait for Taeyong to agree to it. I mean, you know your own brother well right? " I sighed.

I shook my head, " This time is different. Taeyong don't usually hate on someone and he's a protective brother so I don't know what will happen. "

Ayeon sighed, " I'm pretty sure Taeyong will agree to it soon. He isn't the unreasonable type of person and I know he just wants you to be happy. "

" Let's not talk about it. Let's talk about you and Johnny. How's it going? " I teased and she started to get all flustered.

She shrugged, " I don't know. We just talk and all but oh my god, we literally kissed on our first date and I told myself no touchy touchy on first date! "

I smirked as I nudged her, " You guys are wowing me. " She smacked me and we burst into laughter.

After Ayeon left, I decide to talk to Taeyong. Sometimes it's better to face it than to leave it so that's what i'm doing. I knocked on Taeyong's door and he opened.

He was about to slam it shut again when he saw me but I held onto the door. " If this is about Jung Jaehyun then leave. " He said and I pushed the door open.

" Listen, I know you hate him but I swear, he isn't like what you think he is. " He scoffed.

" If you follow him and somehow married into his family, you're going to be pushed around by him and his dad. " He said and I shook my head.

I furrowed my brows, " Jaehyun isn't that kind of person! " I said and he scoffed, glaring at me.

" Sure. How long did you know him for? " He asked.

" Long enough time know what kind of person Jaehyun really is. " I said and Taeyong nodded as he shot me a death glare.

" If that's what you think, then leave. My opinion about him will never change. Leave. " He pushes me out of the room and I sat on the floor just beside his room.

Donghyuck must have heard our conversation. He walked out of his room and he sat beside me. He threw me a candy. " Eating sweets when you're unhappy and help lift your mood. "

" Honestly, Lee Taeyong. You know him, he just wants you to be happy and from his experience with Jung Jaehyun, he knows he can't bring you happiness. " I glared at him.

" I mean, I don't know Jung Jaehyun personally but if his dad knows that you're Lee Taeyong's sister, he could just use the same ways that he did to Taeyong to get rid of you. " I nudged him.

I groaned, " I don't know his dad but I know Jaehyun. He will never do that kind of thing. " I said and Donghyuck shrugged.

" You're not in this line so you don't know how fake and two-face people can be. " I stood up as I threw the candy back at Donghyuck.

I rushed back to my room. I can't believe everyone is just saying how bad Jaehyun is but he really isn't. He might be a model and his dad might be unreasonable but the Jaehyun I know isn't like that.

I sat on my bed and I started bawling my eyes out. Imagine being in a relationship with your brother's enemy and none of them are supporting you.

What should I do?

21st April 2020

It's the second day of my online learning and i'm so sleepy. Istg i have anxiety everyday because i get so tired of school and since it's all new for me in college, i'm so stress that I can't cope with it.

Urgh idk anymore.