8

Yoonjin's POV

I coughed, " Are you insane? We're talking about Jung Jaehyun here. " Ayeon nodded. I rolled my eyes. Whatever she say, is definitely off.

" I mean, can you explain to me why do you have to dress up for school when we study in an environment full of snakes? Are you trying to impress them so they will slither to you? " She smiled.

I cleared my throat, " It's for myself to see. I think I look good and I will study well. " I grinned and she shot me an emotionless face.

" I really want to slap you to wake you up. " Ayeon said and I poured.

" Honestly, what's so bad about liking Jung Jaehyun that you're acting like it's the end of the world? He's rude and all but all bad boys have a good side, especially to their girlfriend. " She shrugged.

I dragged Ayeon nearer, " It's just, he's Jung Jaehyun and Lee Taeyong will never agree to me dating Jaehyun. "

She looked at me " Why not? "

" Apparently, they have some beef so Taeyong hates Jaehyun to the core. " Ayeon nodded.

" Was that why Jaehyun was so mad when he saw you and Taeyong together? " I nodded, probably that's the reason why.

Ayeon crossed her arms together, " To be frank, why in the world are we changing subject? So what do you think? Are you in love with Jung Jae- " I covered her mouth.

" So do you? " She asked.

I shrugged. Honestly, I really don't know. I'm not sure why was that question such a big deal even but it just is.

When school ends, I walked into the hallway and I spotted Jaehyun at his locker. I walked over to him and when his eyes met mine, he turned the other way.

I tried catching up with him but he walked into the gents and I definitely can't enter there. I stood outside of the gents waiting for him. An hour passed and he still hadn't come out yet.

Just then, my chauffeur called me so I have to leave.

I sighed as I left the school.

I decided that, since he doesn't want to face me in real life I have to then bring it online. I clicked into his profile and send him a message.

Yoonjin_lee: Jung Jaehyun, it's all a misunderstanding. I don't know what exactly you're so upset about but if you think i'm dating Lee Taeyong, i'm not. I will explain the rest face to face to you. Please reply me.

Jaehyun's POV

My phone vibrates and I got a message from Yoonjin. It was a really long one and she claims that she's not together with Lee Taeyong.

Honestly, as a guy, if I don't like that girl in that way I wouldn't even fetch her to school and shoot her such a loving grin. It's obvious Lee Taeyong likes her.

When I got home, I made Jieun think of a way for me. I explained to her the whole situation and she stared at me blankly. " I mean, if it's me i would solve it today. "

" I just wouldn't want to waste anyone's time. " I sighed and she looked over at me.

" Are you still caught up with what dad did to Taeyong? " I nodded and she sighed. She leaned back against the couch as she gave me a pat.

" It's not your fault that Taeyong lost that opportunity. Honestly if I was him, I would be mad as well. " jieun said.

She looked over at me once again, " Just tell her to meet you today and you guys should talk it out. Never bring a fight to sleep. " I nodded.

Even though I was hesitant but what Jieun said was true. I took out my phone and messaged her back.

_jeongjaehyun: Meet me at the cafe beside the animal volunteer center at 5pm.

The moment I send, I immediately ran to my closet and started to see which outfit goes well together for the occasion. It's not a good occasion but I need to dress well.

In the end, I decide to wear a black suit and tie. When I got down to the living room, Jieun burst into laughter as she saw me. She walked over to me.

" Dear brother, I know you might end up ending things with this girl but you're not going to a funeral! You're trying too hard. " She patted my pocket.

" Dress normally. Like something you would wear when you go out not a suit. That's too formal. Even if she's not dating Lee Taeyong, she wouldn't choose you after seeing what you wear. " I sighed.

I went up to my closet again and chose a white top with a sketch of a person, with black pants and vans sneakers. It's casual enough, I hope.

I took a look at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving the house.

When I got there, I ordered some cakes and drinks for the both of us before she comes. When Yoonjin came, she sat down and was about to speak when I stopped her with a mouthful of cake.

Her eyes widened, " This. Is. So. Good. " She said and I smiled. She continued eating and suddenly she called out to me.

" Before I get carried away with these, I just want to say it's all a misunderstanding. I'm not dating Lee Taeyong, that's gross. " She furrowed her brows

" Even if you don't, from a guy's perspective, he definitely likes you. I wouldn't get up early to fetch a girl to school and to grin at her so lovingly. " I said and she placed her fork down.

She puffed up her cheeks as she took a deep breath. Yoonjin asked me, " If your mom, forces you to take your sister to school, you will right? " I nodded.

" So do you think Lee Taeyong will fetch me to school if my mom didn't ask him to? " For a moment I was confused. I furrowed my brows.

" Lee Taeyong is my brother, you dumb. " She burst into laughter and suddenly, I find myself laughing as well.

I've never thought Lee Yoonjin and Lee Taeyong are siblings. " I can't believe I came down here just to say i'm not dating my brother. I could've been sleeping. " She groaned.

I knocked on the table and she looked up at me. " I'm curious about one thing though. " I said and she raised her brows.

" will you consider me now? "

9th april 2020

i want to eat cakes too.