5

Yoonjin's POV

I felt so relaxed after a long shower. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Donghyuck and Taeyong bursting into laughter while holding onto my phone.

I have a bad feeling. I snatched over my phone and my eyes widened. " Are you nuts? How did you even unlock my phone? "

" There's a picture of you on the shelf so we took your phone there and unlocked it. " Taeyong said as they burst into laughter again.

I scrolled through the long ass conversation that they've had with Jaehyun. " Why in the world will you tell him I like him?! What the hell? " I glared at them.

" It's pretty clear that Jaehyun guy likes you. Reply me. Reply me. " Donghyuck mocked and the two of them burst into laughter.

Taeyong nudged Donghyuck and said in a mocking tone, " I'm not the one that said it but you should take your medication. " I rolled my eyes as I stormed out of the room.

I can't believe Jung Jaehyun is so dumb to believe that I will even reply him. Hold up. I scrolled to the top and he told me to take care of myself and eat my medicine?

Why will I need to eat my medicine? Is he saying i'm sick in the head?

Donghyuck and Taeyong knocked on the door as they walked into the room. Apparently, my parents found out what they've did and made them apologise to me. " I'm sorry our dear sister. " They said in unison before bursting into laughter.

" Shut up. " I said and they sat beside me.

" But seriously though, this Jaehyun guy, who exactly is he? Your boyfriend? " Donghyuck asked and I shook my head.

Taeyong clicked onto his profile, " Isn't this Jung Corporation's Jung Jaehyun? " I nodded and he looked over at me.

" I will never agree to you dating him. " Taeyong rolled his eyes.

" Who said I will date him? Are you crazy? And what rights do you have to choose who I date? " Taeyong ignored me as he simply used his phone as if I didn't say anything.

I looked over at Donghyuck, nudging him, asking him to tell me what exactly happened. Knowing Taeyong for all my life, he isn't the type to hate someone without any reason.

Donghyuck chuckled, " Lee Yoonjin, let's go get some fruits from grandma to sweeten Lee Taeyong up. " I nodded as he dragged me out of the room while Taeyong didn't seem to care.

" Spill it. " I said.

Donghyuck sighed, " A few years ago, we were doing some modelling shoots when Jaehyun's father came and slapped Taeyong. His reason was because Taeyong stoke Jaehyun's shot. "

I furrowed my brows, " What? But the company chose Taeyong to model right? "

" The company wanted both Jaehyun and Taeyong to model together but Jaehyun's dad didn't like the idea that Taeyong was inside. " I sighed.

Well, it will be awkward between me and Jaehyun in school now after that they've did to my chat but also because of what his dad did to my brother. It wasn't his fault but somehow, I just couldn't let anyone step on my family.

I ignored Jaehyun's messages the whole day since I wasn't even close to him and since previously it wasn't me who send him those chats, I didn't feel the need to reply.

Jaehyun's POV

" I don't understand, why isn't she replying me. " I murmured to myself but somehow Jieun heard it and her head shot towards me with a smirk.

She moved closer to me, " I see. Girls problem. " She winked and I was about to walk off when she grabbed onto my wrist.

" Sit down and let's talk about this girl that you're really confused about. " I rolled my eyes as I sat back down onto the couch.

She looked through our conversation and she looked over at me, " Are you crazy? She said she likes you and you dead ass ignored that message. "

" I-I didn't know what to reply! " I said and she rolled her eyes, giving me a pat on my shoulder.

" When girls confess, it takes them a lot of courage because somehow guys always prefer girls who are hard to get. The fact that she confessed to you, and you ignored her, it will hurt her. " She said.

She nudged me, " When she goes back to school, show her that you care and likes her. " I nodded.

After a week, Yoonjin finally came back to school. Throughout this one week, life in school have been so boring.

I walked towards her, " Lee Yoon-" She walked off as if I didn't call her name. Was it because I ignored her and she's mad at me?

" Hey, Lee Yoonjin! " I caught up with her and I grabbed her wrist. Everyone turned to look at us and it was really awkward.

People started to whisper among themselves, " What do you want? Make it quick. " I took a deep breath, I didn't want anyone to be hearing this.

" Let's go somewhere quieter to talk. " She shook her head.

" Just say it here. " I nodded.

" The other time when you confess, I didn't mean- " Her eyes widened and everyone started gasp. Yoonjin looked around as she covered her fave.

" Follow me. " She walked really quickly towards the little garden we have in the school. She stopped and turned to face me.

She took a deep breath, " Look, I think we have a misunderstanding. That confession wasn't by me, I didn't confess to you. I don't even like you, why will I confess, I- "

" I know it's my fault that I ignored your confession but it's not a shameless thing to do. Instead, I prefer girls who take the first move. " She grinned.

" I swear to god, you've misunderstood me. I don't like you in that way. " She said.

She cursed under her breath as she called someone on the phone. " Lee Donghyuck, I'm with Jung Jaehyun and he doesn't believe when I say I wasn't the one that confessed to him! "

" I need you to explain to him now! " She said.

I waited for his reply and he replied really quickly.

" Lee Yoonjin likes you but she didn't dare to say anything so I said it for her. "

7th April 2020

honestly i'm trying to make this book more interesting but it's not working D: