6

Yoonjin's POV

I cursed under my breath when I heard what Lee Donghyuck said. Now this is gonna be even more dramatic that I thought.

I took a deep breath as I looked over at Jaehyun who was smiling down at me. " Look! I swear, Lee Donghyuck was lying and I really don't like you in that way. "

I swear, Jung Jaehyun doesn't believe what i've said. He grabbed my hands, " I appreciate you trying to hide the fact but you don't have to. "

" I like you too, Lee Yoonjin. " He said and I almost jump into the pond. I internally face palmed myself so god damn hard.

I pulled my hands away as I shot him a grin, " I don't know how to react to your sudden confession but i'm still sticking with my words, I don't like you in that way. " I said.

Before he could say anything, I walked out of the garden. Everyone were crowding outside and they started murmuring the moment they saw me.

I walked out of the school where Ayeon waited for me. " Are you crazy? Since when did you like Jung Jaehyun? Why didn't you tell me? " I frowned.

" Hey! Even you believe that I will confess to Jung Jaehyun? " I groaned.

I explained everything to Ayeon and she finally believes me. " Lee Donghyuck is probably gonna die when you get home. " She said and I nodded.

The chauffeur came and we got on. As usual, we dropped Ayeon off at her house before heading back home. " Is Lee Donghyuck at home? " He nodded.

I hopped off the car and I walked to Donghyuck's room where I heard the background sound of his game. " Lee Donghyuck! " I pushed opened the door as I screamed.

He flinched as his eyes widened. " Do you want to die at this age? Because I will grant you your wish. " He used his huge pillow as his shield.

" Mom always say, use your voice not your punch. " I rolled my eyes.

" Pretty sure if she heard what happens, she would encourage me to beat your ass. " I said as I took a deep breath.

" Why in the world will you think telling Jung Jaehyun that I like him when I don't will help make the situation better? " I said.

" I swear, I said just kidding but you hang up even before I could say anything. " He said and I swear I wanted to punch him.

I ruffled my hair in frustration. " He freaking said in front of everyone that I confessed to him so now everyone in the school knows and he freaking doesn't believe me. "

He burst into laughter, " Why the hell did he tell the school that you confessed to him? That's insane. " I took a random plushie baseball bat and started beating him up.

" I'm sorry! " He screamed.

" Geez, why is my older sister so violent. " He glared at me and I sneered at him.

He sat up as he sighed. " Did he say anything? Like, did he mock you or anything? "

" I'd rather he mock me. He dead ass confessed. " His eyes widened and he started bursting into laughter while using the baseball bat to smack against the bed.

" Someone actually likes you? That's insane. " He laughed even harder and I smacked him on the head.

" Shut up duckhyung. " He glared at me and I shot him a victory smile. Donghyuck hates it when we call him duckhyung but it's really funny because that's what typo calls him.

He started giving me some advice which sucks because it wouldn't work in my situation. " I can't believe i'm seeking advice from a 15 years old. " I left his room.