8

I'm don't plan on making this story a very long one so a few more chapters than this book will end!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a little late in the afternoon when Yerin was about to head off when they heard some weird noise outside of the waterfall. 

Yerin was supposed to leave earlier but she was busy looking for fruits and berries for Taehyung. She does not want the omega to starve while she is gone. 

However, she can not go out now if they're surrounded by creatures of the forest. Taehyung and Yerin both looked up but they could not see anyone. The waterfall has blocked whatever was outside of the cave. 

"Should I go and check what kind of werewolves it is first?" Yerin asked. 

Taehyung gave her a nod and she shifted into her lovely bird before she flew straight out of the waterfall. It seems like most werewolves do not care about the little bird's presence. 

Then, the bird saw a handsome young man, standing in the middle of them all, as the werewolves searched. The male was tall and lean, he really stood out among them all. 

"Alpha Jeon," Hoseok said, which makes Yerin was sure that the male is Jeon Jeongguk, "Lady Rose's scent is lingering around the place, but for sure, it ends here." 

"Even so, we should not give up," Jeongguk said. 

Hoseok gives him a nod and Hoseok continues to track down the scent. Jeongguk sighs before a mini bird flies in front of him. 

"Hello there," Jeongguk said, showing the mini bird a smile. 

Suddenly, the bird shifted in front of him into a young lady. Jeongguk took a few steps back when the bird shifted. 

Namjoon sensed it and walked over to Jeongguk for protection. Which caught all the werewolves attention and they came in front of the bird shifter. 

"Wow! I have not said anything yet, calm down," the woman has her hands in the air in surrender. 

"Who are you? What do you want?" Namjoon asked. 

The woman chuckles. "Are you guys looking for Taehyung? A werewolf omega that carry a pup-" 

"Yes, we are looking for that Taehyung," Jeongguk answered. 

Yerin raised an eyebrow at Jeongguk. 

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked instead. 

Yerin pointed into the waterfall and they all looked at it. "Inside there." 

They looked at Yerin again. "I hope you did not lie to us, woman," Jeongguk said. 

"Hey, I saved that kid, okay? I would never lie," Yerin rolled her eyes. 

"Alpha Jeon," Yoongi said, "you go in there with Namjoon, I will stay here with Hoseok. If anything happens, I will mindlink you." 

"Oh my god, there are such things like that too?" And so, Yerin continued to take interest in the wolf world while Namjoon and Jeongguk rushed into the cave. 

Taehyung sat silently in the cave when he heard footsteps coming close to the mouth of the cave. 

His heart was beating against his chest in fear. He tried to smell, but the pregnancy and the weakness of his wolf was hard on him. Plus, the water does not help at all. 

Yerin was taking too long and Taehyung was just worried if something had happened to her. 

"Taehyung?!" Taehyung snapped his head up when he heard Jeongguk's voice.