4 (M)

Just a warning ...
Horrible smut ahead.

Taehyung started to move to get out of Jeongguk's strong hold, but Jeongguk does not plan on letting the omega go even if he still has two more candidates.

When he finally let go of Taehyung, the omega slapped him across his face.

Taehyung covered his mouth with the back of his hands. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and smirked while licking his lips.

"Do you still want to continue?" Jeongguk asked, amused.

Taehyung slowly places his hand down, along with his head, and gives Jeongguk a nod.

"You sure?" Jeongguk asked once more.

"I-I was just shocked," Taehyung said, "I-I did not know you would kiss your candidate."

Jeongguk laughs. "Do not get me wrong, Taehyung. I only did it so you would know what to expect from your mate."

Taehyung just wanted to cry.

He did not know Jeongguk would go this far. He thought Jeongguk would have a quickie with him and throw him out like other candidates.

"W-what is next?" Taehyung stuttered.

Jeongguk smirks, eyeing him from head to toe. He grabbed onto Taehyung's arm and pulled him close again, with the same pose.

"Next, he would strip you until you only have your birth clothes," Taehyung gulped, "since you do not have much experience with kissing, I will let that up to your mate. As for now, I will only strip you."

Taehyung did not say anything. He let Jeongguk undo his shirt and when he took it off, there was a white tank top inside.

Jeongguk was about to slide Taehyung's shirt off his shoulders, but he holds Jeongguk's hands to make him stop, which makes Jeongguk look at him.

"A-Alpha-"

"Also," Jeongguk cut Taehyung off, "just call my name. If your mate happens to be an Alpha of a pack, I am pretty sure he also wanted to be called by his name."

Taehyung looked into Jeongguk's eyes, with hesitation, he let him slide his shirt off from his shoulders to the floor.

Taehyung really wanted to believe Jeongguk when he said he only did it to help him, but how could he when Jeongguk's eyes showed nothing but love?

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head as he pushed all those thoughts to the back of his head.

He only did this to help, Taehyung said to himself.

Jeongguk slowly stripped one piece after a piece, even though Taehyung never looked at him, he knew the omega felt the same way. However, if Taehyung wished to only do this to satisfy his future mate, Jeongguk might as well fulfill the wish.

After the last clothes from Taehyung fall to the ground, Jeongguk retreats from him and Taehyung slowly opens his eyes.

"Go to the bed," Jeongguk commanded with his back facing the omega.

Taehyung moves himself to the bed, slowly.

He sits on the bed as he watches Jeongguk stripped himself. The Alpha does not dare to look at him. His back was on him the whole time.

"Lay on the bed," Jeongguk said when he saw Taehyung only sits on the bed.

As painful as it sounds, Taehyung slowly laid on the bed. Before Jeongguk takes off his pants, Taehyung spoke in a small voice. "I-I am scared."