2

Jimin walked into their chambers after the long day. Yoongi also got done showering, so he's drinking his night tea before he sleeps. 

Yoongi looked up when he saw Jimin walking in. 

"You didn't tell me Jeongguk would come visit us," Yoongi said after Jimin closed the door behind him. 

"You will come back anyways, so I didn't tell you. Besides, it was just Jeongguk and Rose. No harm is done," Jimin walked over to the table and sat beside him. 

"If Jeongguk is here by himself, then I would not say anything. However, you know how much a troublemaker Rose could be." 

Jimin chuckles. "Well, Rose did not do anything today, so rest assured." 

"You always say that but turn a blind eye when she does," Yoongi shakes his head and Jimin just laughs even more. 

"Can we not talk about them?" Jimin said, leaning in more to Yoongi. 

Yoongi took a sip of his drink and placed the cup down. "Then, what do you want to talk about? Or you're too tired?" 

Jimin shakes his head. "No, I want to talk about Taehyung." 

Yoongi looked over to Jimin with his eyebrows furrows. "Taehyung? As Kim Taehyung?" 

"Yeah, how many Kim Taehyung do you know?" Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Well, what about him?" 

"Taehyung is already 26, I fear he will face with discrimination. Since Jeongguk is a good friend of ours, and he seemed to not marry soon, I think it will be best to entrust Taehyung to him," Jimin looked to Yoongi for his reaction. 

Yoongi sighed and took another sip from his tea again. "You do have a point, but since this is about Taehyung, should we talk with him not?" 

Jimin looked away. "I will talk with him, but I want to discuss this matter with you first. After all, you are the only one that he has left." 

Yoongi sighed. He knew this matter would come to haunt him someday. Taehyung is 26, he will turn 27 this winter, if he does not do anything about this, most will vote Taehyung to be under Yoongi's care and that will not be good. War between Jimin and Taehyung will rise and it will not be a good end. 

"I know what you are thinking, Jimin. Rest assured, I am pretty sure Taehyung would understand," Yoongi reached his hand over the table to hold onto Jimin's. 

"I know, but Alpha Jeon and Taehyung used to have an unsolved problem in the past. I don't know how he would react if I mention Jeongguk," Jimin frowned at the thought. 

Yoongi also frowned with Jimin. "No one knows but I'm pretty sure Taehyung will understand." 

Jimin nods along with Yoongi. Soon, they went to sleep in their shared bed to sleep.