5

Namjoon heard from some servants that Kim Taehyung has not come out of the chamber all night, which leaves two candidates out for their first night, so he came to check if it was true. 

Since it was a chamber for their Alpha to mate, it was in a place that was located ten minutes walk from the pack. Also, a gate was made to surround the chamber so the guards were standing outside the gate.

 Hoseok and three other werewolves guarded the place, but the place was soundproof, with the distance from two minutes walk to reach the chamber, no one could really hear what was going on inside. 

Hoseok was one of the great trackers so he stayed behind, while one of the guards sent the candidates back. 

Sometimes, they even offer their back as a ride. 

Sometimes, their Alpha would be done by midnight but this time they heard nothing of Kim Taehyung or Jeon Jungkook, coming out. Therefore, they stood up for the whole night. 

They were worried if Taehyung was some kind of spy that was sent to kill Jeongguk, but they knew there's a knife in the chamber, and the Alpha could protect himself. 

Either way, they did not dare to interfere unless the Alpha came out himself. 

Namjoon got to the place and saw Hoseok standing by the gate, with his head about to fall off from his neck. Namjoon approached the tracker and Hoseok jumped in surprised. 

"Hoseokie," Namjoon calls. 

Hoseok immediately opened his eyes to meet with Namjoon. "Namjoon, what are you doing here?" 

Namjoon eyed the chamber suspiciously before he looked back at Hoseok. "I heard Kim Taehyung has not returned from the chamber, so I came to check." 

Hoseok turned to look at the lonely chamber before he sighed and turned to Namjoon while shaking his head. "I'm afraid you are correct. Ever since Kim Taehyung got in there, neither one of them has come out even for a bit." 

"Seriously?" Namjoon asked. 

"I mean, I do not know if it was a good idea to go check on them or to let them be," Hoseok said. 

"Did you track anyone or suspicious anyone?" Namjoon asked. 

"There is nothing to track here. Also, I am pretty sure Alpha Jeon is okay," Hoseok said. 

Namjoon gives some thoughts before patting Hoseok's shoulder. "Go rest, I will mindlink SeokJin to come here to sense if Alpha Jeon and Kim Taehyung are still here, alive." 

Hoseok gives a nod at Namjoon. "Okay, I'll leave them to you, bud." 

With a final nod, Hoseok and the two guards made their way pack to the pack. Namjoon quickly mindlink SeokJin. 

Namjoon stood at the gate, looking directly at the chamber for some sign if anything happened, but everything was perfectly normal. 

There was no sign of any kind of attack or anything related to escape. Besides, the gate is ten feet high, no one would be able to jump that high, unless they have twenty people to be able to get from both sides. 

Ten minutes or so later, SeokJin and two guards arrived. SeokJin took a glance at the chamber and smiled. 

"You sense something, honey?" Namjoon asked, coming closer to his mate. 

SeokJin looked at him with his nice smile. "I sense something foreign, but I can't tell what it is yet. Other than that, both Alpha and Taehyung are fine."