6

It has been five days since that happened. 

SeokJin suddenly got poisoned. No one knows how he got poison since he was a sensor but whoever did it, must be smart. Ever since SeokJin got poisoned, he could only stay in bed for days. Sometimes, he wouldn't even open his eyes. 

Taehyung grew more and more nervous. He feared he would be the next victim. 

For the past few days, Rose and Bora had brought a strange sensor to sense Taehyung if he was pregnant. 

Today, Rose and Bora will bring in the stranger to sense him again, and the omega was scared. 

Taehyung knew something was wrong with his body. It was not the same anymore. 

He gets tired easily, but he has a huge urge for sexual activities. Also, he was very clingy to Jeongguk, in a sexual way. 

If they happen to be together in a room or in a space, he would search for warmth from him. Some nights, he would mindlink Jeongguk to go to his chamber so they can spend the night together. Or he would go to Jeongguk's chamber and spend the night there. 

The mating season was already over, so there was no way he would be this needy everyday. He thought maybe Jeongguk was his first, so he tended to find Jeongguk very tempting. 

However, Jeongguk was also Yongsun, Bora, and Rose's firsts too, so why would Taehyung be the only one that wanted Jeongguk all the time? 

He wanted to ask for help but he does not know who to ask. Jimin is way too far, and they are not in the same pack anymore, he can not mindlink him. Plus, SeokJin was poisoned. 

With that being the case, Taehyung was cornered. He does not know who to turn to. 

He discussed the matter with Jeongguk once and they ended the conversation with a simple, 'get some rest'. Then, he stopped visiting Taehyung for a day and a night. 

It broke his heart to know that Jeongguk actually left him with a thought that he needed to rest when he needed the Alpha the most. That's why he doesn't want to discuss with Jeongguk anymore. 

As if the Moon Goddess was watching him, he was given a wonderful friend.

She was a slave that Taehyung happened to buy when he was walking along the store. Son Chaeyoung, a lovely lady that was pretty in every angle. Her smile, her laugh, her sense of humour, and everything about her seemed to have impressed Taehyung. 

Ever since Chaeyoung became Taehyung's personal maid, Taehyung tells everything to her. She did give him some part of her ideas but she was an innocent girl with a naive mind, so it does not help much. Well, Taehyung was still thankful though. 

Chaeyoung has promised herself to be loyal to Kim Taehyung all her life. She was an orphan, got sexually harassed by her uncle, then sold by her aunt. Her life has never been any better until she met Taehyung. 

He was her angel. He was her knight in shining armors. He saved her from her miseries by buying her. He fed her, gave her a place to stay, and listen to her. He treated her like she was a human. 

Right now, Chaeyoung and Taehyung were in the middle of sewing when Rose and Bora barged into Taehyung's room with the strange sensor. 

Of course, Chaeyoung knew what was going on, but Taehyung tells her to not say a word until something bad actually happened. 

"Kim Taehyung," Rose said, making Taehyung sighed and gave Chaeyoung a nod. 

Chaeyoung understood and stood up as she collected the things and put it aside. She made her way out of the chamber with the door closed too.