1

"Father!" Jeongguk walked into his father's chamber when he heard the news of his father's failed heart. "Father!" He said once more when he ran toward his father and held his hand tight in his. 

"Jeongguk," the Alpha that was once strong and healthy to lead a pack was laying on his dying bed that his wife was once on. 

"Father, you can't leave me. Not yet," Jeongguk turned toward his delta, Namjoon, "go bring the healer! My father-"

"Son." 

Jeongguk turns to his father and wipes his tears away. 

"What is it, father?" Jeongguk spoke. 

"Promise me, son, promise me you will only marry the person who can carry your blood child," Jeongguk cries even more. He knows what his father was talking about, but he does not want to make such promises. 

"If you don't do that," his father continues, "everyone will take advantage of you and would make you marry their daughters whether you want to or not. Make the vow and drink the blood. That way, the vow could be the only one that saves you." 

"But that vow will make it harder for me to find my mate. I could live on for years and still couldn't find my mate," Jeongguk shakes his head, "I don't want to do that." 

"Trust me, as soon as you become Alpha, you may have all the respect but none will be your friend. Make the vow and find your true mate through that child," with the last breath, his father closes his eyes with his hand falling from Jeogguk's hold. 

The young Alpha cries his heart out when his father closes his eyes. 

Everyone in the room bowed to Jeongguk and chanted, "Long live Alpha Jeon Jeongguk!"  Jeongguk turned to them with more tears cascade. 

He looked over to Namjoon and even the male bowed to him. 

Even if he has not recovered from the death of his father, he knows he will have to be an Alpha to lead this pack one day. 

Therefore, he stood on his feet and looked down at his father as everyone bowed down to him. 

Then, he makes up his mind. He will take the vow. He will drink the blood and promise to only marry the one who can carry his child. 

Jeon Jeongguk was a handsome young man with a good personality and mindset

Jeon Jeongguk was a handsome young man with a good personality and mindset. He's the Head Alpha of the Blue Crystal pack with Namjoon as his Delta, Hoseok as his protector, and Jin as his senses, he was unstoppable. 

He truly is handsome, rich, powerful, and a gentleman. 

Everyone in the pack wanted an Alpha like him. Who wouldn't want him? No one, of course. 

Even if everyone wanted him, they also knew that he had made a vow to his father. A vow to only marry the one that can carry his child, which gives many omegas and women chances to be his Luna.