PLAYLIST & NOTE

Selfless Blood Red Playlist you might want to listen to. (They are categorized as to whom it is dedicated)

THEME SONGS:

Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi)

Shallow (Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper)

EIRENE'S THEME SONGS:

Speechless (Naomi Scott)

Reflection (Lea Salonga)

You Say (Lauren Daigle)

EDGE'S THEME SONG:

Make You Feel My Love (Adele)

If you arrived here and finished reading this story, I am so so so thankful! Guys, I love you! This is actually my biggest project of 2020 (maybe?) and I am more than glad that you have read it already! No words can explain my feelings right now, I am very very happy. I actually prepared this for almost 2 months now and if you're gonna say that this is low quality for a 2 months preparation, guys let me just tell you, I am happy with this. I don't know how could I even write it unlike this one, this version. For those who voted, payed so much attention, poured their time reading this, became my follower, shared my story, added this story on their reading list/s and for those comments, guys I am more than willing to accept them, more willing than Eirene (lol) and now that we've come this far, yes guys, Eirene, Edge, Chase and Cale are now signing off. Thank you so much for the love and support. We love you guys! Virtual hugs and kisses! Lovelots!