Chapter 1: midnight ice cream

Song: London boy by Taylor Swift.
(Because Taylor Swift is a Queen 👑 and we stan)

Quarantine just started ekk

So this chapter is also gonna be a cast introduction, so heads up.

Happy reading < 3

________________________________

"Miss Tanya, wake up. your father has already left" Mary says, throwing the curtains open.

I wake up just as she leaves my room, and take my time sliding out of bed. I look at the clock on my nightstand which reads 6:45 and let out a groan.

Great. I'm gonna be late.

I barely slept at all last night. Lindsay called me and somehow convinced me to sneak out with her at 1 am to get ice cream from the gas station nearby.

********************************************

"it'll be fun," she said through the phone as if that settles it. No. No it won't.

"but its still a school night" I pleaded

"Friday doesn't count. come on, what if I die in my sleep tonight. you're gonna feel guilty for the rest of your life that you didn't take me out for ice cream one last time"

She can be so dramatic sometimes.

"I swear to god Lindsay, one of these days you'll talk me into dropping out of school with you to become strippers" I sigh dramatically

she started giggling hysterically " oh my god, can you imagine Ally trying to pole dance"

Lindsay, Tanya, Ally. the iconic trio. best friends since the 5th grade. you couldn't talk about one of us without bringing up the other two. we came as a package.

Ally couldn't come to ice cream with us though. she was already asleep by then. Honestly, the girl sleeps like there's no tomorrow.

But Lindsay was persistent that we go out since it had been a while since we went out, just the two of us. These days we don't go anywhere without Ally and the boys.

The Boys which included Aidan Williams, Leo Garcia, and Kaylo Anderson.

And that's about it. the only people you could need.

I wasn't always friends with Lindsay.

In fact, we used to hate each other since the 3rd grade, mostly because we were always competing

In fact, we used to hate each other since the 3rd grade, mostly because we were always competing. We were very similar. rich. pretty. charismatic. passionate.And we both wanted the title of the queen of the school.

And then, right before the summer break of 5th grade, we had a huge fight. It was our first year doing a yearbook competition and I had won 'most likable'.

Lindsay was so pissed, she went to the vice-principal, Mr. Johnson, and told him I blackmailed students to get that title.

Mr. Johnson obviously didn't believe her, but the rumor had already spread around and everyone thought I faked it and that Lindsay should've won. As payback, I went to Mr. Johnson and told him Lindsay was bullying me, which landed her detention and her parents got called.