Introduction

hideaway/ˈhʌɪdəweɪ/
noun

a place used for hiding in or as a retreat from other people

Similar: retreat, refuge, hiding place, hideout, shelter, sanctuary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 years old, Tanya Darling has everything she could want. Looks. Popularity. Rich parents. An army of admirers, and a group of loving, loyal friends. That's what everyone sees.

But every day she comes home to the truth. to reality. the reality being Hayes Darling. her father. abusive. manipulative. man-from-hell.

Since birth, he's managed to control everyone around her, including her own mother, into submission. and since birth, she'd battled to keep her own sanity. her freedom.

He was the biggest lawyer in the city. There was no getting justice from the law since he WAS a man of the law.

For Tanya, it seemed the only way out was by playing dirty.

And no one played dirtier than infamous mystery boy, Kaylo Anderson, whose brother had a whole mafia under his control.

But he had his own demons too. He wanted a life off the streets.

* * *

This is an Action-Romance story, about two teenagers battling their own demons, and hopefully finding their own hideaway heaven in the process.

* * *

DISCLAIMER

this story may include mature language, gangs, violence, and other sensitive topics.

I do not, in any way, encourage any of these actions.

****A.n****

Hey loves.

I don't know if the 'writing Wattpad stories' train has left yet, but I'm hopping on it nonetheless.

I had the idea of this book for a long time., and FINALLY got to actually writing it

~always happy to get feedback.

-I'm aware that it's supposed to be spelled Kylo, and not Kaylo. but I'm UNIQUE.

Also, please excuse any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. I'm still editing the chapters.

~stay safe & stay home

~lulu