The Bluedays

Emilia Blueday

Emilia Blueday. She came from a wealthy wizarding family. They were a family known for their incredible intelligence, and unparalleled wit. They were a family known for their high position jobs, and emence power. They held themselves to the highest of standards. And didn't stand for anything less than perfection. That wasn't the Blueday way.

They were Ravenclaw royalty.

The Ministry was always eager to have another, as they knew the Bluedays brain was matched by no other. The Bluedays were best known when it came to knowing the truth, seemingly knowing everyones secrets at just the right time.

What the rest of the wizarding world didn't know, is that while indeed the Bluedays were incredibly smart, there was somthing else to their intellect. In fact the smartest thing the Bluedays had ever done, was keep their own secrets so incredibly well.

The fact of the matter was, that almost every Blueday was a proficient in Legilimency. Some were born with such a gift, and if they weren't they were taught at the young age.

Lucky or unlucky for Emilia she was born with the gift, and her family was proud. She at a young age was told that her ability was a secret, and she did as her family told her.

It had now been 2 years she'd been at Hogwarts, and still none knew that Emilia could so easily look inside their mind, read their thoughts  and know their secrets.

Little did Emilia know, that her gift would soon land her in the middle of a war, and in the center of a certain boys heart.