Chapter 8: Training

Samuru's POV

"Okay Dravise. I'll train. But where do we start?" I ask the B daman. "I don't recommend anything too rigorous yet. Maybe just practising moving around will do. If you put too much strain on your wound, you might reopen it." Dravise suggested.

"You know, you kinda remind me of my dad Dravise." I trailed off, feeling a pain in my stomach that had nothing to do with the wound. I really wonder how everyone else is coming back at home. I started walking slowly around the room. "Hey Dravise, how do you think my dad's gonna react?" Dravise hmmmed for awhile before answering, "I think he'll be worried sick about you. But I managed to hack in the the system of the security footage in the stadium. Your dad should know that you're still alive." Dravise told me.

I was surprised. "What make you think he even cares anyway? All he ever says to me is: You must improve, or : This is the reason I raised you." "I think that deep down inside, he still cares for you as his son Samuru." Dravise's answer surprises me. "You really think so?" "Yes."

Five days later...

"Five, six, seven..." I muttered under my breath as I did push ups. I could almost move without pain now. But putting too mush pressure on either injuries still caused a little pain.

I collapsed on the ground after fifteen push ups. I used to be able to do up to fifty. But apparently my fitness has decreased. The floor started creaking again, signaling it was time to eat. This time it was noodles with a bit of soup, with some meat on another dish. I noticed that since Dravise came, there's been a bit more food. At least enough to keep my stomach full. I sat down on my bed and ate the food. The table clicked as I placed the plate down. It descended into a hole in the floor. Strangely, the hole didn't close up. Instead, the table rose again, with several B daman targets and... My gear?

"They've got some nerve returning your gear. I mean, you could use it to escape." Dravise states. "I know. Its like they want us to train." I say. "Why don't you use it now?" I look at Dravise in surprise. I suppose it couldn't hurt. No pun intended.

I set up the targets and went to the other side of the room. "B-shots, ready, aim, Crossfire!" I started shooting at the targets. And i missed almost every one of them. My right hand was stronger than my left, meaning my aim couldn't be precise. "How about a special shot?" Dravise suggests. I nod and activate the Emblem Charges. "Sonic Revolution Attack!"

"Bring down the storm, Sonic Dravise!" I yell and fire at the targets. While I fired the last marble, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. And the last shot went well off course. None the less,Dravise's b animal appeared and smashed into the last target.

I panted softly. "That was really bad." I told myself. "Don't worry Samuru. Continue training." Dravise encouraged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaannnddd done!! Took me awhile to finish this but hope you enjoy it!

Vote,comment and enjoy!!