Chapter 11

Riki's POV

"Go Dracyan!" I decided to finish this as fast as possible, before anything else happens.

Deciding against using any of my special shots too early, I opted to use drive shots instead. Firing four drive shots as quickly as I could, I brought two red blocks down. My gauntlets charged up and I activated my special shot.

"Rising Overdrive!"

"The overflowing azure! Rising Dracyan!" I yell and pressed the triger. The marble flew straight and true, scoring me two points. "Yes! Only one more to go." I cheered and pumped my fist into the air.

Just then, Samuru started laughing creepily. His eyes started glowing black, and he grinned manically. "Did you truly think I would let you win like this? Idiot." His gauntlet charged up quickly, and the extra energy spilled out of the gauntlet, an eerie orange. "

"Dark Windstorm Strike!!"

"Call the darkness, Dark Dravise!"

I felt my eyes widened as I gasped in shock. Samuru released a torrent of marble, and before I had time to react, all the blocks hit me, and exploded. I felt myself being thrown back, and my back slamming into the wall.

I heard a pained gasp, and opened my eyes. Samuru was clutching his shoulder, which was damp with blood. His eyes returned to their normal colour, and he passed out on the floor.

Yuki and Grizz immediately ran to his side, and tried to stem the bleeding on his arm. The hark haired boy groaned loudly, and opened his eyes. "Get out..." He whispers. "This place is set to blow up"

Yuki's eyes widened, and he immediately asked, "how long?" "Two minutes." Yuki abandoned trying to stem Samuru's bleeding, instead having Grizz lift Samuru up. "Come on guys, let's get out!" Yuki yells.

I got to my feet as fast as humanely possible, and sprinted after my friends.

Third person POV

Behind the retreating rescue team, a dark figure observed his good work, and disappeared just before his base erupted in flames.