Coffee

McKenna's p.o.v. 

I wake up way too early the next morning. I look at my phone and it's only three-thirty. I lay on my back looking up at the ceiling with Derek snoring lightly beside me. 

My mind drifts to the mess that went on between Sam, Dean, and I last night. I don't think I can ever go back.

~THE NIGHT BEFORE~

I pulled up next to the impala and got out. I walked in the door and the room was dimly lit with the single lamp that was on in the corner. Good maybe they won't see. I thought to myself

"Hey how was 'work'?" Dean asked with air quotes cause I'm not really there for the job.

"Good. Boring." I said shortly, quickly going over to get my bag.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked with a quizzical look on his face. Oh boy, something tells me this isn't gonna go too well.

"Somewhere." I answered still not looking up.

"You're going to what's his face's again tonight aren't you?" Sam asked causing me to blush.

"So what if I am?" I asked in return. 

"I don't think I'm comfortable with you doing that." Dean said seriously.

"And why is it you haven't looked up and either of us since you've walked in this damn room?" Dean asked a little aggressively knowing something was up.

"No real reason, maybe I just don't want to look at your ugly face." I said joking with him.

"McKenna Winchester. Look at me. Now." Dean finally demanded.

I slowly looked up at him. I heard Sam gasp as I lifted my head making eye contact with Dean. He jumped up from his seat.

"What the hell?!" He demanded grabbing my chin quick but gentle knowing it probably hurts. Which it still does despite Derek's help.

"Did he do that to you?" Dean demanded angrily.

"What? Dean no, he would never hurt me." I said but Dean isn't listening.

"I swear when I get my hands on him I'll kill him!" He exclaimed.

"Dean it wasn't him!" I tried to get through to him but it's like he was blocking me out. He went to grab his car keys and his gun off the counter. I knew I had to stop him then before he actually killed Derek.

"It was the Kanima!!" I finally blurted out in a yell. He froze and slowly turned back around.

"What were you even doing anywhere near that thing?!" Dean asked angrily. I knew I couldn't tell him the truth.

"I was doing my job helping Finstock with the game. Stiles needed my help with something so we went into the school. It attacked us and Scott came in and saved us. Just not before it almost killed me." I said getting quiet.

"Who's Scott?" Sam asked.

"One of the werewolves that go to the school. I've gotten somewhat close to him and his best friend Stiles." I answered.

"You're done." Dean said shortly after an uncomfortable minute.

"What?" I asked.

"I said you're done! You're done working at the school, you're done helping the Argents in anyway, and you're done with Daren!" He exclaimed. I couldn't help but feel the urge to cry, but I pushed it back. 

"I'm gonna have to go with Dean on this one. You could've died Mac!" Sam said and it made me angry.

"Why? Why should I stop? Huh? Because I almost died once?! Well guess what! I've had to watch both of you die! I've had to live without both of you! And I live in constant fear that I'll lose both of you! For good! But do you see me telling you to stop hunting? NO! Because I know that that's unrealistic! I'm going to continue what I'm doing and I don't care what either you have to say about it!" I yelled at them a single tear running down my cheek but I wipe it away.