Chapter 23 - Bradford.

Louis' P.O.V.

When Niall sat down in the car, he looked at me, madly. "What?" I didn't really know, what he meant. "What about 'Sorry'?" Why did he want me to say sorry? I haven't done anything. I thought about it a few minutes, til I knew, what he meant. "Oh. You mean.. Sorry for interrupting your kiss.", "We haven't kissed, 'cuz you destroyed everything!", "I just wanted you to come in car that we could start.", "That couldn't wait for 5 more seconds?", "Wow. You was about to kiss her 5 seconds? I mean. It's your first kiss with her. Isn't it a bit to long.. I.. I me-", "Holy shit, shut up Louis!", "Okay..", "You ruined everything. And so you did Liam!", "I couldn't know..", "You could.", "I couldn't!", "You bloody well could.", "Niall, don't take your mood out on the others! We know how you feel about it, okay?", Harry yelled from the 1st row. "You don't know. I don't know whether I'm on tour with just such dudes.", "Maybe because of the good food?", I giggled. Now, Niall couldn't  hide a laughter. But, I knew I was right. The food was one of the best things on tour. 

***

Later, we arrived the hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland. The ride was exhausting. We drove about 9 hours because Nialler wanted to eat at McDonalds twice and a stop at a rustic Nandos. As usual. But the hotel was quite comfortable. I slept in a room with Harry and Liam. Zayn and Niall shared another room. I guessed, they could talk about their girls alone. But whatever. Niall was very upset because of today morning. But we already sorted things out. Now, I sat in my room with Harry and Liam. I took my phone and went to Twitter. 

Sophie SAL(@SophieOfficial__) tweeted 23 minutes ago:

It's not the same in London without the boys. Already missing these 5 idiots. x

Sophie SAL(@SophieOfficial__) tweeted 6 minutes ago:

Phie fell asleep. I guess @NiallOfficial would really like to see this. ;) x  -Li

Linda posted a picture of Sophie sleeping in Niall's hoodie. She was like obsessed with it, because she loved the smell of it. She was truly adorable. I could understand Niall. I understood, why he loved her. And I could also understood Zayn why he was in love with Li. She was beautiful, but cheeky. She was clever, but clumsy. She was quite shy, but out-going. She was funny, but serious. She was like the perfect girl. She would fit perfect to everyone. Even me. We have many similarities. We both have blue eyes. We both have brunet hair. We both have a strange humour. We both love to sing. We both.. Wait. Did I just say, she is like the perfect girl? Even for me? I got back on earth, because Harry asked me, whether I wanted to join him and Liam to the swimming pool. I nodded and made my way to the pool, still thinking about my thoughts about Li.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I shared my room with Niall. He asked me when we were on the way to Edinburgh. Of course, I didn't say no, because I knew, he really wanted to talk with me about Li and Phie. I guessed he knew, maybe, a bit more about Li because he could talk to Phie. We laid down in bed and decided to watch a film. "So tell me, how's it going with you and Phie?", "After Li, Liam and Louis interrupted us while nearly.. ya know. I guess it's the first letter of their names.", he slightly giggled. "I guess, I'm next.", "I'll kill ya.", "I know.. That's why i'll interrupt you both. Wanna feel the anger of Niall.", I laughed. "I wont imagine another interruption. That would be too horrible.", "Maybe you could go out with her. There is no Liam, no Louis or Li.", "You know, we're on tour?", "Dude! After.", "As much more I think about it.. it's.. it's a great idea. Thanks man. But where shall we go?", "Cinema! You know.. simple but effective." We both got out in a laughter. "Haha. Okay. But anyways it's a good idea. Thanks.. how 'bout you and Li?", "Euh.. um.. it's.. We.. Okay. Currently, it's the biggest shit.", "Biggest shit? You? And Li? You're THE perfect couple.", "I think.. We were the perfect couple.", "You mean because you fought?", "We haven't only fought Nialler. It was much more than just a fought. It felt like we broke up. We haven't talk since I threw the mobile at the bed." Silence. "You know.. She's stubborn. But she's confident and opinionated. And I just can believe what I've seen at this picture. Li and this boy holding hands.", "But you don't know the story.", "That's not the point. I couldn't know. I just felt so angry because, before, she told me some boys kidded her and now she was kidding me. I mean she wasn't kidding me, but that was what I saw on the picture. You know how it feels?", "Yeah.. I understand." While we talked about Li and me. I had a sorge of emotions. "I truly love her and I'll believe in her. I wont distrust her. But I know she wont fit in with me again. She want me to say sorry. But in publicity she will act like we never loved each other anymore.", "I guess you should better talk to her." He was kinda right. But... "What if she don't want to talk to me?", "She just has to." But however, actually, I knew she wouldn't talk to me.