Chapter 9 - Moments

***

Sophie's P.O.V.

* Dream *

"I love to be with you, Niall.", "And I love you. Only you", "Oh Niall." He wanted to kiss me and put his hand carefully on mine.

* Dream end *

I woke up very ruggedly. I laid on the floor because Li pushed my away from the couch. "Hey! Li! Are you daft?", "I need my space.", "Aw. Are you kidding me? Outch. My arm is hurting. What time is it?", "It's almost 10! We need to be in the studio in one hour, if you forgot!" I sat up quickly. It couldn't be that late, but it obviously was. "Oh shit. Make me some breakfast, please?"

Louis' P.O.V.

"Hey! Li! Are you daft?", "I need my space.", "Aw. Are you kidding me? Outch. My arm is hurting. What time is it?", Phie whined. They two were so lovely. Sometimes, they were inseparable and suddenly they were hating each other. But they still loved each other, as much as I never could imagine, how much sisters could love each other. We were watching the girls since 10 minutes from the table, while eating breakfast. "Make me some breakfast, please?", Sophie asked her with a puppy glance. "The table is still set, Phie. C'mon. We need to hurry a bit." Then they joined us. Sophie took not very much. We all looked a bit confused at her, because normally she ate more than this. "What?", she asked. "Um. Don't you want to eat a bit.. um.. more?", Liam suggested carefully. I could tell, that she was nervous, because the label wanted to see her later on. "I can't. I'm much too excited." She looked down. I wanted to take her fear, but I didn't know, how. After we finished breakfast, me and Harry did the dishes. "Erm. Girls? I don't to stress you, but..", "But what, Liam?", "But it's already 10.30 and you're still not dressed.", "What? 10.30?! Why the hell haven't you told me earlier? I haven't-", "Keep calm!", "I can't! I have to introduce me best in front of my new chef!", "I meant. Keep calm, because Niall has already chosen, what you're wearing. Zayn did so for his girlfriend, too.", Liam answered still relaxed. Sophie took a deep breath and then went to the bathroom. "Linda? C'mon, let's get dressed."

Zayn's P.O.V.

The girls hurried up a lot. When they came out of the bathroom, they looked as awesome as never before. I was proud, Niall and me did a great job. "Is the taxi already there?", "Yes. And now, hurry! Good Luck!", Niall said hugging Phie tight. The other boys hugged Phie and Li. When Linda went towards me, we both blushed a bit, because we didn't thought about say good bye, when the others are with us. I hugged her carefully, while holding her hands. "That's all? Wont you kiss her?", Harry asked. "Um.." I didn't know what to do. I took her hands again and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Our faces turned completely red. "This wasn't a kiss!", "Stop that, Harry! We don't have to kiss us, do we?", "Okay!  After all it's your decision." That was so embarrassing. So, I decided to talk to Li in the evening again. It wasn't a good idea. Totally abstracted, I just heard the door close. Now they were away. I stood there for a little while, but then went to the others. "So, what shall we do now?", I asked to overplay my embarrassment. "Erm. I don't know. Shall we make a surprise for the girls?", Louis suggested. A surprise. If they talked about a surprise, they would, most probably, think about something weird. "What kind of surprise?", Niall asked curious. I bet, he was as baffled as I was. "Well. I thought, as I know, that Phie loves cake, make a huge cake for them!", "Wow.. But.. What does Li like most? Zayn?", Niall replied. Hello, awkwardness, again! I didn't really know, what Li liked, so I thought about something, she did. "Erm.. She.. Li likes.. Erm.. She likes surprises." I kinda managed to say. "What kind.. of.. surprises?", "Well. Any kind.. of.. surprises." Gosh, that was embarrassing. "But. Anyways. Louis? That idea with the cake, was nearly the best idea you ever had." Everyone bursted out into laughter, for my  then we went in the kitchen and made the cake.