Chapter 21 - Surprise

***

Linda's P.O.V.

It was the last day for us in Germany and it was a beautiful day. A lovely Friday morning. The sun shone brightly. Now, it was beginning December. I logged in on Twitter and checked all. I nearly answered everyone, because I wanted to make them all happy. But I stopped when I suddenly saw a picture of David and myself with the title 'Li is kidding Zayn'. It was the moment when David took my hands and wanted to kiss me, but I pushed him away and I was about to slap him. I looked at Zayn's account. He hadn't tweeted for 3 days. I quickly decided to call him. I just wanted to explain all. "Yo?", "Um.. Hi fave!", "Vas happenin'?", "I.. how are you?", "I'm fine. And you beauty?", "I'm okay.", "A reason why are you calling?" He was very tersely. "I just wanted to know whether you're okay.", "Sure?", "Yeah.. Why?" Gosh, it was like a hearing. "Just thought that you'll say sorry for that pic but okay.", he said with a senseless sarcasm voice. "Zayn, let me explain.. I had a crush on him before I become famous.", "And you still have a crush on him, yes?", "No! I only love you! David just wants me because I'm more popular then he is.", "And so are you doing with me!", "Aw Zayn, stop that shit! He grabbed my hands. He was about to kiss me. I pushed him away! You weren't there. You haven't any clue.", "C'mon girl and stop kidding me and yourself.", "So shall I lie at you that you won't be a diva anymore?", "I just want a sorry!", "And I'm not going to say sorry for something I haven't done." Phie entered the room and noticed quickly that I fought with Zayn. I turned the speakers on. "It's okay if you still have a crush on him!", "Zayn! Stop! Now! I'm not kidding you! David is kidding you! Aww. I can't be arsed. Bye!", I pressed the mobile in Phie's hands and left the room.

Meanwhile in London

Niall's P.O.V.

"Zayn! Stop! Now! I'm not kidding you! David is kidding you! Aww. I can't be arsed. Bye!", Li yelled in the mobile. "You're so.. here Niall.", Zayn gave me is iPhone and smashed the door behind. He fought with Li. Incredible how temperamental Li could be. I quickly decided to speak to Li. "Li.", "Zayn!", someone yelled. "Um, Phie?", I asked carefully. "Nialler?", "Okay, I make sure, you're Phie?", "Yes greedy boy!", she giggled. I loved her giggling. "Where is Li?", "She left the room and pressed her phone in my hands. And Zayn?", "Don't know, he smashed the door behind him.", "You know whether they fought?", "Yeah.. Li has kidded Zayn with another boy called David, like her age." Suddenly, she began to laugh for a few minutes. "David, haha, Nialler nice joke. David is such a dude. He just ignored Li for months and now he thinks he has any chances. He wants to be-", "Her boyfriend?! I understand.. But Zayn won't believe in her, right?", "Yeah maybe because of the picture. But Li pushed his hands away, when he was about the kiss her. She yelled that she hates him and don't wanna see him again and went away." I believed in Phie. Of course I did, I loved her. "But now, Zayn doesn't want to believe in her, right?", "Yeah. I think he won't trust her.", "Shall I talk to Zayn?", Phie asked carefully. I didn't really know, whether he wanted to talk to anyone in that moment. Sure, he was hurt. But that wouldn't excuse his behaviour. "Well. I think, they should solve the problem by their own.", "I guess, you're right.", "I know, darling.", I said giggling. "But, let's talk about something else." I didn't really want to talk about Zayn and Li all the time, because we didn't talk a lot in the last few days. "Erm. Sure. How was your day already? What have you done?", "Well. I'm fine. Just.. Just missing the girl I love.. But except of that, I'm fine.", I grinned while telling her. "Well. And my day is quite boring. Just chilling at home, doing nothing. And what about you?", "Oh.. erm.. Me.. erm.. I.. I just woke up.. and.. prepared a huge breakfast for Li and the others. And now.. I'm talking to you. Yeah. That's.. That's my day." I could tell, that she was grinning, just like me, because she could barely speak a whole sentence. "When are you going to come back?" I thought about this question a lot. I knew, that she would come back tomorrow. But I didn't know the time. I needed to know it, because I wanted to see her again, before we would go on our UK tour. "Our flight goes at 1pm. So we're back in London at 3pm.", "Shit." I was not going to see her, before leaving. "What? I mean. We can see us for at lea-", "No we can't see us.", "What do you mean?" I sighed a bit and I bet, she heard it. "Well. We're already leaving at 1pm from here. So.. That means, we wouldn't see us for the next 3 weeks.."