Chapter 13 - That night..

Sophie's P.O.V.

"Erm.. I.. I don't know what to say.." I was still shocked. Did he really said, the he fell in love with me? We had just so much fun together. "You don't have to! It's ok. I just wanted to let you know. And please, if there's a problem with me, please tell me! I.. I'm sorry!", "You don't have to be sorry. But, you know, I can't reciprocate your feelings. I'm sorry, that I told you everything. It had to feel horrible for you.", "No! I mean.. it's your decision and you can't change your feelings." It was so awful. I was so sorry. I told him everything about my feelings for Niall. I had to hurt him so much. My feelings were so jumbled. I noticed that a tear flows over my cheek. "Please don't cry, because of me. I'm not a reason to cry for. Please!" He put his arm around me to cheer me up. Yes. And that was the moment. I sat with him at the lake. Just like friends. Cuddling a bit. And he? He had feelings for me. 

Niall's P.O.V.

 "Liam? Do you know where my sunglasses are?", "No. But. Yes. I think, they are at the beach chairs.", "Okay. Thanks bro!" I went outside. And searched my sunglasses. I found them. But not on the beach chairs, as Liam told me. It laid on the table next to the beach chair. But whatever. When I wanted to go inside, I saw someone sitting at the lake, but I didn't know who. When I went closer, I saw Phie sitting at the lake. But who was that next to her? Someone hold his arm around her. But when I slightly get closer, I couldn't believe what I saw. Harry, one of my best friends, were sitting with Phie, having his hand around her waist, alone at a lake? Phie is my girl! I talked to myself. Maybe a bit to loud, because Phie was turning her head to the right. But Harry didn't notice it. I went quite away. Why did he do this to me? I went in my room and closed the door behind me. The last thing, I did, I jumped on my bed and buried my head in a pillow. It was too much. I cried. I really cried for a girl. Well. It wasn't just a girl. It was the girl I loved. The girl, I would do everything for. The girl, who is always there for me. The girl, whose name is Sophie, being my best friend. I just laid there for hours. Nobody was there. Well. Except of 'Nando', my dog, Sophie gave me as a moving present. 

Suddenly, the door opened. I still buried my head in my pillow and I could bet, you could hear me sobbing. "Get off!", I yelled in my pillow. I didn't know, who it was, but I didn't want to talk to anyone in that moment. "Niall..", "Go away! Or go to Harry!" Was it Phie? I hoped. "Erm.. Why should I go to Harry?", she said with a confused voice. When I looked up, I felt so embarrassed. I didn't talk to Phie, what I guessed. It was Li. I interchanged their voices. "Oh.. I.. I'm sorry Li!", "What's up with you? Why are YOU crying? I mean.. I never saw you crying. Okay. Out of that one X-Factor episode. But. Why?" I smiled slightly. "It's nothing..", "Niall! Don't tell me your crying without any reason! I know there is something you want to tell someone, maybe not me, but someone. And because I'm here right now, I'm  that someone. And if you don't tell me, what's wrong with you, I'll get very angry!" I giggled a bit. "I love the way you're getting angry.", "And now, tell me!", "It.. It's.. It's your sister..", "Phie?", "No, Beyoncé, you know?", "What? Beyoncé is my sister? Oh my gosh. BEYONCÉ IS MY SISTER! Okay. And now tell me. What's with her? Is she pregnant?", "No. Erm. I hope not.", "Than, tell me now, Nialler!", "I love her and she's happy with Harry, okay? That's, what is wrong!", "Phie? Happy? With Harry? No, no, no, no, no, no! No! Never!", "Yes.", "No, Niall, no! Phie would never ever be happy with Harry. She likes someone else. But I mustn't tell anyone.", "If she liked someone else, I would know that. I'm her best friend!", "Yes. But. I'm her sister." I didn't know what to say anymore. "C'mon. I know, it's hard, but.. She'll tell you some time, I know that." I just looked at the ground. Now, I wanted to know, who she was in love with. It couldn't be any of my band mates, because if it wasn't Harry, it just couldn't be anyone else. She only had a close relation to me or him. So everyone else was out. I didn't know, whether she knew someone else here in London. "C'mon, dude.", Li finally said, coming over to me. She hugged me. I was kinda happy, that she was there for me. I laid down my head on her shoulder and sat there. Silence. I hated it, but in that moment, it just described my feeling. Emptiness.