Chapter 15 - Shirtless.

***

Sophie's P.O.V.

Days and days elapsed. Today was the day, me and Li went to the record label to record our first song. At least, we tried it, because it was the first time we would here the song. "Are you excited?", Li asked me with a nervous voice. "Yes." I tried to take her excitement and took her hand. We went in and saw Steve waiting for us. "Hello, Ladies! How are you?", "We're very excited for the song.", "The song? Oh. True that. I haven't told you-", "Haven't told us what?" I get even more excited. Did he forget to write a song? Or should we write our own song? "I haven't just one song. I've about 30 ideas and already 6 songs, but not to shock you too much, today, you will just hear all and sing the first." What? WHAT? Steve did what? Li and me were just smiling at each other and couldn't believe it at the moment. "What is it called?", "It's called Reason To Smile. But I haven't names for the others, yet.", "Reason To Smile. It sounds really secretive and cheery.", "Yeah. You're right. That's what the lyrics correspond!" We went in the record room and hear the song for a few times. Then it was Li and my turn. We both had one verse. It consisted of 2 verses, the chorus, who we have to sing 3 times and the bridge. We divided the song in parts, who would sing what. It was really amazing to record the song. We were the whole day in the studio. It was almost 9pm, when we went home. Niall and Zayn were sitting at the couch. Li just ran towards Zayn and jumped on the couch. "Outch, Li!", "I'm sorry Niall!" She felt so happy about recording our own song. She sat down on Zayn's lab, took her hands around his head and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. "So, how are you, my secretive best friend?", "I'm fine, love. Why are you that happy?" It was the best thing ever for Li, that she could show her talent. She was just to shy the last times. "Reason To Smile. Phie and my first single! FIRST SINGLE, ZAYN!", "Wow! Sounds great! Sing it!", "Okay, I-", "Li! No! You know, it is going to be a surprise when we finished recording.", "True story. Sorry favorite. But you know I love you anyways." Oh my good. I was dying. Li and Zayn - and I wouldn't say it the last time - were so perfect together. Why couldn't they just be a couple? "I'm going to bed know, night night guys!", "I'm going, too. I'm so tired. Night favorite. Night lover from my sister!" Li was so awkward, but she was so right. "What? You are going to bed? NOW?", "We haven't seen you the completely day and know you're going to bed?", "Huh? What's wrong? We can talk tomorrow!?" I don't what was there problem. "No, we can't! We're going to the studio the next 5 days!", "But.. we too!", I was too confused. Did that mean, that we were not going to see them the next days? Shit. "I'm so sorry! But I'm really tired. Let's get the days over with." Anyway, me and Li went in our bedrooms. Also, my vocal folds hurt, because we sang too much quiet. When I went to bed, I was a bit sad, because we weren't going to see our boys in the next days. And that was frustrating.

***

3 days passed. The boys were still in the studio. All day long, they were in the studio. Okay. Li and me were about 9 hours per day in studio, too. It was late when Li and me came home. We were in a restaurant and took a big dinner. We watched a DVD in the living room and went in our beds. After, I took a shower and put the make-up off my face I went in my bed and looked at my mobile. I got a text message from my best friend Cristina from Germany. I answered her. Niall had to hear me and Li coming home, because he wrote me a text message. "So late.. tired? I miss u.. What do you think about talking a bit? I'll come over!" N'aww. How cute are you? I answered him "Sure and hurry up! I need a Horan-Hug!" Haha, it rhymes! After 2 minutes it knocked on my door. "Here comes the Horan-Huuuuuuuuuug!", Niall jumped on my bed and hugged me for a little while. It was so good to talk to him after days without talking. "I've got a surprise for you.", "What? Tell me!", "Close your eyes, girl!" I closed my eyes and felt very excited. Suddenly, he took my hands and laid a paper down on them. "Open!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw a contract. "What's that?", "Our new song. It's called ... 'I wish'!", "Oh my good. But you can't tell me that! It's a secret.", "I just told you, because I was hoping, that you will tell me how your song is called.", "But don't tell one of the other boys, okay?", "Never ever. I swear!" I thought about telling him, or not. But I decided to tell him. I sang a short part. "'Cause you're my everything.. and my reason to smile'.", "Reason To Smile.. I'm going to love you! Erm.. I.. I mean.. I'm going to love the song!", "Aww. Nialler. You're so adorable.", "Oh, no. But you." He looked at me relied. He had such deep blue eyes. I loved looking in his eyes."What do you think about playing guitar? You could show me how to play one of your songs.", "I would if I found my guitar.", "You forgot your guitar in my room a few days ago. Look!" He looked around, saw his guitar, took it and gave it to me. "Oh my godness. But you know.. I'm the worst guitarist on earth.", "Haha. We'll see that. So at first, just look at my fingers." He played the beginning of What Makes You Beautiful for a few times. But I didn't look at his fingers, I just looked at his face. "Now, it's your turn!", "Oh my gosh, okay, I'll try. But could you please help me?", "Sure!" He sat behind me and put his fingers on mine. Then he explained it to me. After 2 minutes, Li came in my room, suddenly. "Oh.. Erm.. Sorry. Please turn the sound down. Night night love birdies." Awkward. Li was so embarrassing. Niall and me went on playing the guitar for about 1 hour. But sometime, we fell asleep.