Chapter 4 - My phone told me.

Niall's P.O.V.

While we're driving back to our hotel Louis and Harry were whispering to each other all the time. "What are you talking about, guys?", I wanted to know. "Tell us, Niall. How is Sophie? When you're going to meet her again?", Louis smiled cheeky. "Dude! She's really adorable. We're doing that sightseeing tour tomorrow. There I'll-", "You only want to spend time with her.", Louis laughed. "Awww. Louis! Stop that!", "But you know, I'm right.", "Maybe?" Louis was so embarassing. But I had to think about Sophie all the time.

***

I couldn't sleep, so, I decided to call her, while I forgot, that she were tired. "Hey, beautiful. Aren't you asleep?", "Yes.. Erm.. I mean.. No. I wanted to go to bed now.. Is there soething important you want to tell me?", "Oh no.. um.. it's.. it's nothing. I.. um.. We see us tomorrow. Bye Sophie. Good night!", "Are you serious? Erm.. okay. Then.. bye! Good night to you, too." And then I hung up. After the call I wanted to sleep, because I didn't want to be tired while the sightseeing tour tomorrow. After a few minutes of thinking about tomorrow, I finally fell asleep.

***

Linda's P.O.V.

"Sophie! Wake up! It's 9am and I'm hungry! HEEEY!" I felt very hungry. I woke up 2 houres, ago. I couldn't sleep anymore, because I felt excited. "Whut?", "I'm hungry. C'mon and get up already.", "I'm tired.", "Hmm. So, I think you wont see Niall.. Hmm.. okay. Therefor.. I'm going to spend some time with the One Direction boys alone.", "I'm up!", "There we go! Hurry up, Phie!" While she was in the bathroom I thought about the day, that we would spend with the boys. I hoped, that Zayn and me could talk a bit more than yesterday. I meant, he was pretty hot. And I loved it to sing with him together. When Sophie was ready, we went down in the dining hall. "Eat enough. It will be a long day, Sunshine." I didn't hear often on Phie, but this morning. By the way, Phie was Sophies nickname. So, I took some buns, cornflakes and a fruit yoghurt. "I'm replete.", Sophie said. "Reay? Yu repet?", "Linda, swallow!", "You're replete?", "Yes I am. I don't eat that much like you." She was so mean, but she was right. 

***

"Phie, your phone is ringing!", "Oh really! Thanks! ... Hello?" I didn't hear, who it was, but I thought it was Niall. She talked about 2 minutes. "Who was that?", "Niall.", she blushed a bit. "He told me, that we are going to meet - ", "That means you and Niall or us two and the 5 boys?", "Us two and the boys.", she winked. "We have to go now. He described the way to me.", "Okay. Then let's go!"

We grabbed our handbags, put our jackets on and went. "Where do we have to go?", "Piccadilly Circus. It's only 15 minutes away from here.", "Okay. Let's go!"

***

Sophie's P.O.V.

"Look! There're the boys! Oh my gosh, they all look so great." "Hell yeah! I couldn't believe that we meet One Direction. They are all so hot.", "You mean Zayn is hot!" I thought that Linda flirt with Zayn. She loved all boys from One Direction but she ever thought Zayn was the hottest one and the one with the best voice. "C'mon. You have a crush on Niall. He has your phone number. I think, Zayn don't know my name, yet.", "I guess he does." I saw, that Linda wanted to talk more with Zayn, because she really liked him. The boys came over to us. "Hey girls! How are you today?", Louis shouted. "We're fine. Thanks. Hey guys! What are we going to see first?", "I guess, we're at Piccadilly Circus. So that's first.", "What's special about it?", "So, the Picadilly Circus is one of the most gathering place in London. Former, it was 'The Center Of The World'. Today, it connects some of the most important streets here. Also, it -", "Can't we just go shopping, here?", Linda interrupted Liam, while he showed us his smart side of himself. "Haha, sure! Let's go!" Niall went next to me, I went next to Linda and Linda went next to Zayn. "We want to go to New Yorker!" We were about 1 hour in the shop. The boys weren't bored at all, because some fans asked for photos and autographs. The guys seemed to be really annoyed and exhausted, so, we decided to prank the fans. "Oh my gosh, Phie! Look! Are all the One Direction backstage passes for their next concert for free?", Linda yelled at me. "I guess so!", I yelled back. Jackpot! We caught their attention! The girls were looking at us and suddenly ran towards the ticket shop. "C'mon guys. Hurry up. Let's go out of here!" We ran out of the shopping center. "Thank you so much. Really.", Louis said relieved. "They wanted to grab my ass!", "Oh Louis. I thought you've got an insurance for your ass..?", Linda laughed cheeky. "Where did you know that?", "Maybe.. Everyone on earth is stalking you, cutie." Louis blushed a bit. You went on to Big Ben.