Chapter Seventeen

Third Person's P.O.V

"Arjun...uh we need to talk about what happened yesterday." Navya said seriously.

"What is there to talk about?" Arjun asked her innocently.

"Don't try to act innocent. This is not right. What do you want from me? I thought you didn't like me? Then what is this nonsense?" Navya questioned calmly even though she was fuming inside.

Arjun sighed in response and said, " Look, it just happened in the heat of moment. I don't what I was thinking and I didn't even realise what I was doing till the doorbell rang. I think I seriously need a release." Arjun said, whispering the last part.

"What? What did you just say?" Navya asked. She was shocked at his brazen words. She knew she was not meant to hear the last part but she somehow managed to catch the last part.

"What? I just said it happened it in the heat of the moment." Arjun said defensively.

"Don't act smart with me. I heard what you just said." Navya said through clenched teeth.

"Oh really? Then tell what is that?" Arjun questioned her smirking.

Navya felt like slapping that smug smirk from his face but controlled herself from doing anything rash. She was not that kind of a person. She was better than that.

Navya just rolled her eyes and turned around to go back to her room room leaving his questions unanswered.

"Where do you think you are going without answering my question?" Arjun said in a low voice which made her shiver.

She ignore his words and tried to leave only to be pulled back by Arjun.

He hand was holding her wrist stopping herself from leaving the place.

"Leave me. I don't have to answer your stupid questions." Navya said.

"Where is that timid, shy Navya that I know?" Arjun whispered in her ear in his deep voice.

"She died the day you kissed me, made me believe that I meant something to you and then just left me hanging as if you don't even consider I am a human." Navya said trying to control her tears.

She was done crying. She was tired of crying over the same thing again and again, the result being....nothing.

Arjun let out a small tired sigh in response and left her after hearing those hurtful, but truthful words.

He was crushed once again and it was no one's fault but his. He really wanted to tell her that was not the case but what could he do. Nothing's in his hands anymore. How many times had he wished for his life to be different.

Navya looked at him silently but before she could say anything he cupped her face gently and leaned forward such that his fore head was touching hers.

They both were breathing heavily and Navya tried to push him away from her but finally gave up when he started kissing her softly.

She was so tired of this and she didn't have the strength to resist him anymore.

He kissed her slowly and she finally responded by slowly gripping his soft hair.

They both were moving in sync and Arjun suddenly but her lower lip making her moan in response.

Navya was scared that this dream would soon end and she would soon come back crashing into reality. She was not willing to break the kiss and neither was Arjun even though they both were breathing heavily.

After a few seconds of intense makeout session Navya broke the kiss and leaned her forehead on Arjun's. She slowly opened her eyes and gasped when Arjun started pecking her neck repeatedly.