Chapter 14

*Kai's POV*

Salone called me with the word on baby girl and like it made my day a whole lot better. I kinda ain't been in the mood for nothing lately after the other night with Jewelle. She been acting strange the past few days anyways. Maybe this relationship isn't what I thought it was. Oh well. I'm not gone just cut off Greyson's mom. I love that lady like she was my own mother. Jew just need to understand that. I didn't say she had to like it but she need to understand that's something that's not going to change just because it doesn't sit well with her. Look at Salone and Nyla, they done fell out about so much shit since they got together but look at them now? They building a fucking empire together. Salone love Nyla with everything in her. Salone ain't never been the type to wife NO female but look at her starting a family and shit. That's all I want! I want the happiness that my cousin has created for herself. Everybody doubted her and thought she wasn't gone be shit in life but she proved everybody wrong. I don't know what made her change but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Nyla stepping into the picture. Nyla ain't never been no ghetto hoodrat, she wasn't down with no ghetto hoodrat shit, so I guess that opened Salone's eye's to see that she needed to change to get the good things in life. It's just a small theory that I have. That you have to make changes to be happy. I know its sounds hypocritical because I wont change for Jew but that's something that I can't just throw away. I wouldn't make her do that if she was in my shoes...

She should be getting off work in a lil while... she hasn't really talked to me. I hate when we fuss and fight because all I wanna do is apologize for everything and show her I really do love her regardless of all the things we may say to each other. I hate arguing with her. I hate making her cry. I hate making her mad or upset to the point she doesn't wanna talk to me because all I wanna do is talk to her. That's my baby, my pride & joy.

*Jewelle comes home.*

"Babe..."

"What do you want Kai?"

"Look Jew I'm sorry. I should have told you and shouldn't have had her just come over without your knowledge of it. Can you please forgive me so we can stop acting like this towards each other?"

"I guess Kai.."

"Really bruh?"

"What? What you want me to say?"

"That you forgive me. That you're sorry for acting the way you did. That you love me and will try to make the best of the situaton.... SOMETHING!"

"See, why you gotta yell? Why you gotta treat me like I'm ungrateful and don't love you?? Kaiden you make it seem like you the only one trying in this relationship and I swear I'm trying my best!"

"I know you trying. I never said you weren't! I'm sorry for raising my voice or yelling at you. I'm not trying to, I'm tired of saying sorry all the time. I just want us to be happy. Like we finna move into a place of our own that we will have to share because OUR names will be on the lease... not just me and not just you but the both of us... we have to be a team Jew!"

"I wanna be a team.. I just don't want OUR team to be extended with all these extra people."

"You really think I want someone else??"

"No, I just don't like other people having your attention is all."

"NOBODY HAS MY FUCKING ATTENTION JEWELLE!"

"There you go yelling again.."

"dammit im sorry !"

"why you cussing at me?"

"Jewelle.."

"Kaiden"

"You're annoying... you know that?"

"You wasn't complaining in the beginning so don't start now."

"Ugh..."

"I could say the same thing.."

"So what now? huh? We still acting like kids or can we get back on some grownup shit and make these moves together?"

"You gone quit putting so much time into other people?"

"JEWELLE!!"

"WHATTT??"

"Fuck it. I'm going to bed. Night."