Chapter 9

How do I tell Nyla what've I've planned? She gone be mad. She don't want nothing bad to happen to me but I just can't let this shit go. It'll eat me alive to know that the human being that hurt my daughter is out there able to hurt someone else. I be damned it happen again... And that's to anybody. Hmmff... I won't say anything unless I have to. Fuck it, what she don't know won't hurt her.

*Back at Kai's House*

*Kai's POV*

Things tough right now but I know things gone be okay for my fam. I got good news on the apartment me and Jew checked out. We wont even have to stay with Salone & Nyla. They got too much to worry bout anyways, they don't need us in their way. But if my fam need me ima drop everything and be there for her. I start my job tomorrow at 2:30 at my favorite store (Tilly's) ... I'm so ready for these discounts. Jew been working her heart out making sure we financially stable. Shawty really turned a 360 on her life. Thats my lil babe. 

*phone vibrates*

*text from Greyson's mom*

"Hey Kai baby, I made you a plate if you wanna come by."

"Of course I'm coming maa"

"Alright Sweetie "

Lately Greyson's mom has been texting me alot and calling me everyday just to talk. I dont wanna not answer or ignore her because I know she doesn't have anyone else. I'm all she got left...

*calls Jewelle*

"Hey Babeee!"

"Hey Bae I got somebody I want you to meet tonight so hurry up and get home so you can change..."

"Who babe?"

"It's a surprise... just hurry up."

"Okay babe, I'm on my way home now"

"Aite see you when you get here"

"Okay"

*hangs up*

I just think its time Greyson's mom knew about Jewelle... I'm starting a new life... and Im not gonna drop anybody I care about. Hopefully they both cool about it. I just want everybody to get along with the changes that's being made.