Chapter 14: Money Speaks

I was in the hospital for a few days. I actually had a few broken ribs and they wanted to make sure I was good enough to go home. I haven't recorded in a week, and my fans didn't know what happened to me.

I had to figure out a story that was really believable so they wouldn't question my absence.

"Just tell them that you went camping."

"I don't know Graser, they know when I go camping, I tell them and pre record."

"How about something came up with your family?"

"Yeah, that might work. Thanks G Dawg."

"No prop Mr. Bayani." Graser was good at giving out advice. It might not seem like it because his goofy laugh and that he doesn't take a lot of things seriously, but when he needed to be serious, he was. He knows what happened between H and me, and even he doesn't know why he doesn't want me with Brooke. Graser and H were best friends, and they have known each other for 5 years. H and Graser usually told each other everything.

I got off of teamspeak and went onto the Cube to start recording.

"Hey what's up guys, my name is bayani, and welcome back to the cube. Today we will be preparing for the purge..." I couldn't speak anymore. I didn't want to act happy because I wasn't. It was eating me inside that H didn't want me with Brooke.

I hoped onto teamspeak after I stopped my recording.

"H, I wanna talk to you." He didn't answer.

"Why don't you want me with Brooke?"

"Because someone else does."

"Who?"

"Jordan, I can't tell you."

"Well it's obviously not you, right?"

"Right." I started to go through a list in my head. Will, Parker, Graser, Straub. Brooke doesn't really talk to Parker and Straub too much though. Well at least that I knew of.

"She doesn't talk to Straub or Parker too much."

"They only record together. And when they record together, they don't do it often." I could tell that Liam wanted to tell me who wanted to be with her, but he didn't want to straight out tell me because he knew that person would get mad at them.

"So that leaves Graser and Will." Graser and Will were both my best friends. Especially Will. "But Will is my best friend, he wouldn't do that to me, would he?"

"Sometimes people do."

Will is in love with Brooke. I bet he paid Liam to beat me.