Chapter 13: White Walls

I woke up with sweat and blood on my face. I couldn't open up my swollen and bruised eyes. I heard many voices, but I couldn't tell if it was in my head. My head was pounding, and everything was sore and stiff.

I was opening my mouth to talk, but nothing came out.

"Don't talk." Someone snapped. I guess it was one of the nurses. I sat there in silence with my eyes closed, not knowing where I was.

"Wh- where am I?"

"Jordan, you're in the hospital." The person I was talking to came over and kissed my lips. I started to recognize her voice; it was Kricken.

I didn't like Kricken, but she liked me. A lot. She always flirted with me and always wanted to record with me, but I thought she was a bitch. She would always say something rude to my friends. Plus, she was a slut.

"Kricken, get out of my room you bitch." I know I was being rude, but I didn't give a shit. I was just beaten the hell out of me and she comes along trying to be my 'buddy'.

"Fine Jordan, but I'll be back." She slowly walked out of the room, but I could tell she was starring at me.

I lied there, trying not to move because it hurt too much.

"Jordan, are you okay?" Brooke. My princess Brooke.

I opened up my eyes as much as I could. I saw her little worried face. She had no bruises. Thank the lord.

"I'm fine. Just gotta few scraps."

"No, you have a broken rib and a black eye."

"Oh." She sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. She leaned her head against the hospital bed.

"Brooke, are you going to be okay with Liam? I don't want you to get hurt."

"Jordan, if anything happens, I'll tell you. Okay?"

"Okay."

I fell asleep with her holding my hand but I woke up to see her in my hospital bed. I was fine with it, but the nurses won't be.

I cuddled up to her warm body, and she wrapped her arms around me without touching my ribs. I looked up at her to see that she was still asleep. She looked perfect with her messy bun and her smudged makeup.

I fell asleep while looking at her beauty. She could always make me laugh, and she made me happy like no other person has.

I awoke to see her gone. She had left the room but someone else was here instead. Liam.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Why would he visit me? I didn't even want to look at him.

"Because your my best friend, that's why. I care about you."

"Then you did you hit me you bastard?"

"Because I don't want you to be with her."

"Why? Your her stepbrother, you have only known her for a couple of years."

"I can't tell you Jordan." Wow. He was so fucking childish.

We sat there starring at each other in the cold silence.

"You can leave." I was done with him. He hurt me and just expects me to forgive him.

He stood up at walked out.

I started to feel my eyes getting sleepy. My chest still had a sharp pain in it and my head was throbbing. I heard Brooke walk in quietly and slip into my bed. I pulled her towards me and fell asleep petting her hair.