Chapter 6: Maybe Its Love?

I woke up earlier the next morning. I was so excited to see Jordan again.

I walked downstairs to get breakfast to see my brother Liam there too. It was very unusual to see him up this early or even out of his room. All he did all day was play video games with his internet friends.

"Hey Liam"

"Sup Brooke"

He's weird.

"What are you doing up this early? You rarely go out of your room."

"Gonna meet up with one of my friends today."

"Where?"

"The park."

"Oh cool, I'm going there later to meet up with someone too." Well this was awkward.

I just sat there quietly eating cereal while checking twitter.

After eating breakfast with my awkward stepbrother, I looked in my closet for clothes to wear.

I have no idea what to wear. I text Bee, hoping she was awake.

From Brooke To Bee:
I'm going to the park with a really cute guy. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR HELP!

From Bee To Brooke:
Wear something casual. High wasted shorts or something. AND WITH WHO!?!?!

Perfect.

I grabbed a pair of black high wasted shorts and a tank top with lace on it. I pulled on my white converse and looked in the mirror. Ugh, now I have to do my makeup and hair.

I just slightly straightened my hair because my hair is already pretty straight and just did my makeup simple. Mascara, eyeliner, a slightly pink lipstick, and skin color eye shadow.

I grabbed my floral penny board and skated to the park. It was a nice day, it was a little hot though, because it was summer. There was a slight breeze which made the temperature tolerable though.

Once I was at the park, I sat down on a bench and pulled out my phone to check twitter.

Someone then put their hands over my eyes, startling me a little. But I knew it was only Jordan. We talked a little, then walked over to the swing set and he started to push me on the swing.

"JORDAN YOUR PUSHING ME TO HIGH!"

"Okay I'll stop pushing you if we can get ice cream."

"Fine Jordan. We can get ice cream." I didn't mind getting ice cream, plus I couldn't say no to his cute little face.

We started to walk to the ice cream shop even though we both brought our skate boards. I guess we just wanted to talk more.

He started to text someone. He stopped talking for a while, focused on whoever he was texting.

I couldn't help but stare at him. I notice his sharp jawline that could make any girl melt. He had the greenest eyes I've ever seen. But they seemed brighter since I've met him.

"Do you mind if a friend of mine comes to get ice cream with us?" The question caught me off guard because I was to focused on his features.

"No, not at all."

"Thanks babe."

WHAT. DID HE JUST CALL ME BABE.