Chapter 4: The New House

We had just arrived at the new house. It was amazing. It was in a little neighborhood, and the school was close enough that I could skate to it in the mornings.

I walked through the entrance of my new house. It was my first time seeing the house. My mom didn't want me to see it because she wanted it to be a surprise.

"Mom, this house is beautiful." I was amazed by its uniqueness. It was spacious, but very cosy.

"Well I'll show you around."

When you first walked in the living room/ family room was straight ahead. to the right of it was a modern kitchen. There was no dining room, but to be honest, I hate dining rooms. The table was in the kitchen, which would make it better when we have guest over.

We went up the staircase to the left of the living room/ family room that lead to the bedrooms. There was a large, spacious room that you were lead into, instead of a hallway. I hates hallways. They were creepy. My bed room was to the left, my stepbrothers to the right. My mom and stepdads bedroom was straight ahead.

I had the bigger bedroom out of me and my stepbrother, Liam, which I was happy about.

"Brooke go get your boxes and start unpacking them please."

I didn't start unpacking straight away because I was wondering around the house. My new home.

Once I finished unpacking and arranging things, I set up my computer and started playing my favorite game, minecraft. I know I'm a total nerd.

Minecraft was everything to me; I had meet so many new people because of it, including my best friend Bee. Bee had a YouTube channel called HeyImBee. I was really proud of her because she had so many nice subscribers.

My stepdad and stepbrother had finally gotten to the new house. Apparently they got lost or were stuck in traffic or something. I wasn't really paying attention because my mind was on Jordan.