Chapter 2: Strangers

Since I had time to think, I grabbed my penny board. I didn't tell my mom where I was going, because I knew I would be back in time and because I didn't know where I was going.

I skated down the street, when I noticed this really hot guy. He has brown hair and these unforgettable green eyes. I think I caught his attention too, because he was staring at me. Not in that weird creepy way, but like in a way were he wanted to get to know me better.

I skated up to him.

"What's up?" he asked politely. Up close he was stunning. He smelled like mint and pine leaves.

"Oh nothing, I just saw you looking at me, so I thought I would talk to you." Oh my god, he was perfect.

"Well, I was about to get ice cream with my friend, but he bailed on me. So, would you like to go with me?"

"Hold up, I don't even know your name."

"Jordan."

"Brooke."

"Well okay Brooke, will you come and get ice cream with me?"

"I would love to join you." Oh my god. We just met. And I think I'm in love with him.

We had just arrived at my favorite ice cream shop. And apparently it was his favorite too.

"Have you ever been here Brooke?"

"Are you kidding me? I would always come her when I was a kid."

"Well, then we both have something in common."