Ch. 18

Tris's POV

I walk into school seeing Four and Nita making out. Eww gross. I guess they're dating now.

Anyway, since today is Friday and I have no plans so far, I'm going to the Abnegation Sector with my mom.

I see Autumn and Aurora a few feet away and when they see me, Aurora exclaims, "You HAVE to perform tonight!"

"Sorry, I cant. My mom wants me to go to the Abnegation Sector with her after school."

"Oh, thats okay! Can you perform soon then?" Autumn asks.

"Definitely" I reply.

"Can you guys come over tonight and sleepover at my house?" Marlene asks.

"Ugh why is everything fun happening on the day I actually have to do something." I say, frustrated.

"What are you doing tonight? Do you have a date?!" Christina asks, excitedly.

"No, Im going with my mom to the Abnegation Sector, where she works." I reply.

"How about next week? My mom said she is having company over this weekend so it would be better if it was next weekend," Marlene explains.

"Yeah I can do that" I say.

Right after I said that, the bell signaling to go to homeroom went off.

"Bye I gotta go" I say.

And we all walked our separate ways.

* * *

"So mom, where is this place?" I ask my mom.

"Its five minutes away from your school, so we should be there in 10 minutes." She answers.

"Kay"

We hop in her car and wait to see where it takes us.

----end of chapter----

🌟A/N Sorry its really short. I really just wanted to update for you guys because I felt really bad. And Im sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had major writers block, but not anymore!! Also, if you haven't already, please go check out my other story, "Life at Pine." Its a PJO/ HoO fanfic. And thank you ilovetobiasanduriah and mrstheojames1216 for commenting and voting on my story!!! 🌟

🙊QOTD- have you seen the movie "into the woods"? 🙊

🙈AOTD- I just saw it tonight and its SOOOO good!!🙈

📚never stop reading📚

❄️bai muffins❄️