Ch. 2

Tris's POV

While I was walking trying to find my locker, I ran into a wall. Well, I thought it was a wall. I dropped all my books, which luckily wasn't that much since I had most of it in my bag. 

"Sorry" I muttered

"It's fine. Happens to me every day." She answered. She has mocha colored skin with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. I would say she's about 5' 7" whereas I'm only 5' 1".

"Really?"

"No, I was just trying to make you feel better." At least she's honest. "I'm Christina by the way. And you are?"

"Bea..." I don't know why I hesitated but Beatrice doesn't sound right anymore.

"tough one?" Christina asks then laughs.

I join her a little before replying, "Tris. My name's Tris. Hey, could you help me find my locker and show me around?"

"Of course. You're new, right?"

"yes"

'I'll also tell you about the kids here. What's your locker number?"

"647"

Then she started to squeal.

"What?" I asked.

"We're locker buddies!!!!!" she practically screams. "okay, come on. Oh do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. Thank you. I thought  I'd be a loner on the first day."

"I'd never let that happen. Unless it was Lauren or any of her friends. We're here!"

I wonder what's wrong with Lauren. Oh well. I opened my locker and checked my schedule to see what I would and wouldn't need.

Schedule:

locker #-647  Homeroom- Miss. Wu

p. 1- art/ music, Miss. Wu

p. 2-honors literature, Mrs. Granger

p. 3-honors math, Mrs. Chase

p. 4-science, Ms. Mathews

p. 5-gym, Coach Amar/ Coach Clary

p. 6-lunch

p. 7-english, Mr. Waters

p. 8-free period

p. 9-history, Mrs. Hills

p. 10-band, Mr. Drake

"hey,canIseethat"Christina asks.

"yep" I replied handing it to her.

She started squealing, again.

"What?"I ask.

"We have all classes together except for 2,3, and 10. YAY!!" Right after she said that, the warning bell for homeroom rung. Off to homeroom with Miss. Wu. 

On our way there, Christina kept talking about all the kids I should or shouldn't hang out with. I wasn't really listening until the name Four came up. 

"Four, wow he's hot. He's a jerk though. Practically broke every girls heart in our grade. He is probably- no, he IS the most popular guy in school. His best friend is Zeke, who's girlfriend is Shauna, who's little sister is one of my friends Lynn. Zeke also has a brother Uriah who is also my friend. If you didn't get that, you'll figure it out later. I'll show you my friends in any of our classes, but definetly at lunch. Okay, here it  is, Ms. Wu's room. By the way, you won't have to move for first period cuz it's right here." She says. 

When we walk in, automatically the whole class looks at me. I hate it when attention is on me.